Cardiovascular Technologist to join our clinical team at Al Zahra Hospital, Dubai. Cardiovascular technologists assist physicians in diagnosing and treating cardiac (heart) and peripheral vascular ailments.
- Cardiovascular technologists assist physicians in diagnosing and treating cardiac (heart) and peripheral vascular ailments.
- Conduct tests on pulmonary or cardiovascular systems of patients for diagnostic purposes.
- Responsible for creating images of the heart, cardiac chambers, valves, and vessels for the purpose of assessing heart function and diagnosing heart ailments.
- Performs electrocardiogram, echocardiogram, stress tests and BP monitor by using electronic test equipment, recording devices etc.
- Responsible for producing two-dimensional ultrasonic recordings and Doppler flow analyses of heart and related structures, using ultrasound equipment, for use by physician in diagnosis of heart disease and study of heart.
- Maintains quality results by following standards and procedures and submitting reports.
- Provide patient care, such as preparing the patients for the imaging and providing them with instruction during the echocardiograph
- Other tasks and duties assigned from time to time
- Graduate from an accredited University of cardiovascular technology or echocardiography or diagnostic cardiac sonography.
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
- At least three years’ experience in an echo laboratory
- Must be competent in interpreting and performing echocardiogram.
- Computer literate and experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
Personal Abilities / Competencies:
- Interpersonal skills with patience and understanding
- Ability to work under stress
- Time management skills to organize the daily workload
- Excellent communications skills
- Basic computer skills
License / Registration:
- Valid DHA License or Eligibility Letter
|Job Category||Allied Health|