Provide care for patients with life-threatening medical conditions. Work in the critical care unit of a hospital or healthcare facility and look after patients who have experienced invasive surgery, accidents, trauma or organ failure, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care of each client in accordance with client’s individuality, abilities, culture and choices.
- Performs nursing care in response to clients’ needs supported by nursing knowledge, research and reflective practice.
- Performs nursing practice in line with AZHD policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure safe working environment at all time by maintaining effective work practices.
- Ensure own professional needs are met by acquiring and maintaining current
- Knowledge in clinical practice.
- Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team to ensure high quality client care.
- Performs other job-related duties and unit-based competencies as assigned.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited Nursing program of a minimum duration of three (3) years or bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Current valid registration in country of training and or country of last employment Desirable.
- 4-5 years of experience in a hospital set – up.
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
- Care Delivery,
- Involvement of Patient and Family in Care,
- Health Promotion and Health Protection,
- Maintenance of Care Records,
- Management of Resources in a Cost-Efficient Manner
Personal Abilities / Competencies:
- Client Orientation
- Safety awareness
License / Registration:
- Valid DHA Nursing License / Eligibility Letter