- Assist with routine check-ups
- Administer or offer advice on birth control
- Administer vaccines, such as the HPV vaccine
- Assist with blood, urine, or other samples
- Assist with pelvic exams or pap smears
- Assist with the entire labor and delivery process
- Assist new mothers with breastfeeding
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited Nursing program of a minimum duration of three (3) years or Bachelor degree in Nursing.
- Current valid registration in country of training and or country of last employment Desirable.
- 4-5 years of experience in a hospital set – up.
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
- Care Delivery,
- Involvement of Patient and Family in Care,
- Health Promotion and Health Protection,
- Maintenance of Care Records,
- Management of Resources in a Cost-Efficient Manner
Personal Abilities / Competencies:
- Team work
- Client Orientation
- Safety awareness
License / Registration:
- Valid DHA Nursing License / Eligibility Letter