Dubai – September 2020 – A 68-year-old Indian man suffered a severe heart attack on early this September. After being rushed to a nearby hospital,
What is Pathology?
AZHD’s Pathology Department offers the following range of services:
- Clinical Microscopy
- General Clinical Chemistry
- Hormones and Special Proteins
- Serology and Immunology
- Blood Banking
- Referral service to external laboratories for tests not available in-house
Meet Our Team
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- Dr. Savitha Having 6 years of experience, Worked in a reputed medical facility in India Where accreditated as a Clinical Microbiologist. Dr. Savitha is In charge of the Microbiology section at the Pathology Department. Play an active role in the Hospital Infection committee and Key member of Antibiotic stewardship. Authored various medical publications in Peer Journals. Experienced in NABL and CAP accreditation.
- Dr. Rajkumar Chetty is the Head of Laboratory and Clinical Pathologist at Al Zahra hospital Dubai, with extensive experience in the field for more than 30 years in Clinical Biochemistry and Chemical Pathology.
- Dr. Deepti Shukla is certified by the American Board of Pathology in Anatomic and Clinical pathology (2004). Dr. Shukla received her medical degrees from MGM Medical College Indore, India (1994). There after she pursued her post-doc Fellowship in Department of pathology at WVU, USA .She completed her Anatomic and Clinical pathology residency training at WVU and LSU , Shreveport , USA (1999- 2003) and was chosen for the prestigious position of Chief resident at LSU. Subsequently, she completed fellowship training in Gastro Intestinal Pathology at the renowned Mount Sinai Hospital, New York. (2004)