Al Zahra Wellness Center
Your Health, in Your Hands
Best Health Checkups in the UAE
If you are looking for a modern-day comprehensive health checkup to put you at ease and give you a complete picture of your health, you are in the right place. Our new Al Zahra Wellness Center is ready to guide you to become a healthier and better version of you.
Al Zahra Wellness, is a specialized center of Al Zahra Hospital Dubai focusing on preventive medicine and comprehensive health checkups.
Because Health is our biggest asset, the center offers unique, all-encompassing generic health and specific checkups.
Using the most advanced diagnostic technology, we focus on predictive and preventive health screening in combination with age management. To safeguard your life, we test across the full medical spectrum, including the early detection of:
- Fatigue & Hormone Imbalances
- Nutrition & Metabolic Disorders
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Chronic Illnesses of the Kidneys, Liver and Other Internal Organs.
What We Offer
We offer solutions to safeguard your life, increase your vitality and empower you to take control of your own health. Our personalized health checkup packages are designed for all individuals, budgets, and health needs.
Checkups dedicated for your utmost health and wellbeing.
Our One-Day Checkup Packages aim to provide you with a quick, seamless experience to fit into your fast paced busy schedules.
Checkups dedicated for your utmost health and wellbeing.
To Book Your Package, Please Call our Call Center on 043786666
Why Choose Us
Despite having over 30 years of combined experience in treatments and medical care, we strongly believe that prevention is better than cure. We take into consideration medical needs, providing general and specific Health Checkup Packages that are both affordable and of high quality.
We believe that a healthy workforce is the key to success. Therefore, the Al Zahra Wellness Center offers customized health checkups and screenings to ensure the health of your employees and empower them with the necessary tools to become the best version of themselves. We treat each corporation independently, carefully listening to their needs and designing customized healthcare packages to suit their requirements. We further offer complimentary medical education by certified medical experts online or onsite, to further empower your workforce to take positive action when it comes to their health and wellbeing.
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world.
Meet Our Team
- Dr. Lana Jamil is a dedicated and passionate UK trained Consultant in Family Medicine with 10 years post graduate experience, working in the United Kingdom prior to moving to Dubai. She is a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners, UK. She graduated from Prestigious St. Bartholomew’s and The Royal London (University of London) Medical School 2012, having completed her bachelor’s in medicine and surgery and holds an additional bachelor’s degree in medical health Science 2010. She has completed training posts in several Reputable London hospitals, covering General Surgery including Bariatric, Acute Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology and Gastroenterology.
- Dr. Rami Sukhon has over 30 years of experience in Family Medicine and Occupational Health. He is dedicated to providing modern-audience based family practice helping patients with various conditions.
- Dr. Farah initially started her training in Family Medicine in 2011 and became a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners in 2016. In addition, she is registered as a family medicine consultant with the General Medical Council, UK, and the Dubai Health Authority. Currently, Dr. Farah Al-Ani is working as a Family Medicine Consultant in Al Zahra Hospital Dubai.
- Dr. Ahmad Alkhatib is a Double Board-Certified Consultant in Family Medicine with extensive experience. Additionally, he deals with all acute and chronic cases and complaints as well as screening and prevention services, tackling chronic cases like Hypertension, Diabetes and Hypothyroidism and helping patients overcome all their psychological and physical problems. He graduated from Aleppo University 1995, and obtained a fellowship in Family Medicine.
- Dr. Dina is a General Practitioner with over 11 years of experience in both inpatient & outpatient settings. Prior to relocating to the UAE, Dr. Dina had practiced in different speciality departments with particular interest in structured counselling sessions in field of women health, reproductive health, mental health, and adolescents’ health.
Fun Day at the Beach Turns to Nightmare for Tourist who Underwent Multiple Surgeries After Being Stung by Jellyfish in Dubai
Dubai, UAE (xx/xx/xxxx): A 55-year-old woman, C.K., from Switzerland visited Dubai during her vacation where she was stung by a jellyfish, leading to severe limb-threatening symptoms and complications. Due to the sting the patient had an extremely swollen arm with major blocked arteries, affecting its function
Understanding the Dangers of Atherosclerosis, A Silent Disease That Could Lead to Unexpected Death with our Expert Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon, Dr. Mohamed Okelah
Atherosclerosis is a progressive disease affecting the arteries of the body making them less elastic and tighter causing a decrease in blood supply reaching the tissues and organs which could lead to a heart attack, blood clots or a stroke. With approximately a 50 % chance of developing atherosclerosis after the age of 40, it is of high importance to be aware of the disease along with its symptoms, risk factors and more.