Dr. Ali Dameh
Dr Ali is a Chief of Surgery, Associate Professor of Surgery, and Consultant Surgeon (Harvard Medical School) with the following qualifications:
FACS FRACS (Surgical Oncology – Thoracic & Upper GI).
Dr. Ali received his surgical apprenticeship education at Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, working under the mentorship of US leaders in the fields of Thoracic Surgery and Surgical Oncology. He is certified in Surgery, Thoracic Oncology, and Thoracic Surgery. He is a fellow member of the Royal Australasian and American College of Surgeons, the Society of Thoracic Surgery, Member of the Society of Surgical Oncology, The American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons, and Member of the Society for the Surgery of the Alimentary Tract. Additionally, he is an author of multiple peer-reviewed articles and book chapters.
Dr. Ali is passionate about surgical education, and it’s evident in his University Appointment and his consistent involvement in national scientific presentations and educational conference participations.
Dr. Ali Al Dameh provides the latest surgical procedures and state-of-the-art treatments for numerous diseases and conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Hernias: advanced laparoscopic, open hernia repairs & robotic femoral, inguinal, umbilical, incisional, abdominal
- Biliary: all gallbladder stones, bile duct problems open, laparoscopic, robotic (multiple port/single incision), tumors
- Gastric/Stomach: tumors benign and malignant/ acid reflux, hiatal hernia open, laparoscopic
- Small Bowel Condition: tumors, benign and malignant, conditions of appendix
- – Colon-Rectal: colon cancer, stoma care, colitis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticular disease, chronic constipation, restorative proctocolectomy, open, laparoscopic, robotic, trans anal
- Anal: all surgical treatments of hemorrhoids, fissures, anal fistula, rectal prolapse, fecal incontinence and pilonidal cysts, anal and peri – rectal abscess. hemorrhoids
- Robotic surgeries: wide range of procedures performed.
- Endocrine: surgical treatments of thyroid and parathyroid conditions (benign and malignant) , lumps , masses , goiter , adrenal , tumors
- Bariatric: medical and surgical weight loss, ellipse balloon, gastric sleeve, gastric bypass
- Breast: breast cancer, lumps, pain, lymph nodes, sentinel biopsies, axillary masses and conditions , nipple conditions
- Skin: skin lumps, lesions, cancer, melanoma, sentinel biopsies, ganglions , ingrown toenails ,
- Wounds : wounds in general
- Pancreas: tumors, benign and malignant. pancreas cysts .- open/ laparoscopic ./ robotic
- Spleen : splenectomy – open , laparoscopic ./ robotic
- Liver : removal of liver lesions – partial resection
- Thoracic surgery : lung cancer , lung nodules , VATS surgery , chest wall tumors , thoracotomy
- Hyperhidrosis(excessive sweating)- thymic surgery
- Sarcoma & soft tissue cancer
- Esophageal cancer