Dr. Amr Elzawahry
- Masters Diploma – Post-graduation Medical Education-Kell University –UK
- Faculty Member of American Heart Association
- B.BCH and MD from Faculty of Medicine of Ain Shams University –Egypt
- Specialization in Neonatology, Genetic and Pediatrics in 1991
- Pediatric medical doctorate in pediatric research 2019 from Zagazig University
- Assistant professor pediatric University of Sharjah
- Consultant clinical educator Dubai health care city DHCC
Dr. Amr achieved best excellence in teaching while Co-directing the Dubai Pediatric Residency Program. Dr. El Zawahry is also responsible for the Nurse Education Program and Dubai School health project.
As he is an instructor in PALS, PEARS, ACLS, BLS and NRP. Dr El Zawahry is also Consultant Clinical Educator in Dubai Health Care City and Director of the Simulation Centre.
Dr. Amr is furthermore an assistant professor in University of Sharjah since 2012.
Dr. Amr Elzawahry is caring towards his patients and puts a high focus on personalizing the doctor patient relationship. He led and organized many medical symposiums at Governmental Hospitals level in the UAE and he is one of the main speakers in many Pediatric Conferences across the GCC.
- All respiratory conditions and complaints (cough, wheezy chest, fever, allergy, skin disorder, respiratory distress, croup)- allergic disorder with asthma
- Anemia, growth and development disorders
- Allergic disorder
- Gastrointestinal symptoms (vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, abdominal distension, GIT bleeding)
- Bleeding disorders
- Neurological and Nutritional disorders
- Growth disorders
- Genetic disorders
- Common childhood diseases
- All acute and chronic diseases of childhood
- Child Immunization Program
- New-born baby care (babies that need continuous monitoring)
- Initiating feeding, Encouragement of breastfeeding and assisting mothers in doing so
- Breastfeeding teaching for new mothers
- Common critical care cases
- High dependency pediatric care
- Pediatric intensive care