Dr. Anil Kumar Saxena
- MBBS and MD degrees in Medicine from Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh, India.
- Membership of Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCP) in 1998 and Fellowship (FRCP) in 2004.
- Fellowship of American Society of Nephrology (FASN) in 2010
- Member (MRCP) and Fellow (FRCP) of Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Fellow of and American Society of Nephrology (FASN)
Dr. Saxena is a Google Scholar and has over 50 scientific publications in international Peer-Reviewed Journals, to his credit. His principal research interests are Hepatitis, Metabolic Syndrome and Vascular Access-Related infections among dialysis patients. He carries out almost all procedures related to his specialty with precision & perfection.
Dr. Anil Kumar Saxena is an Author, Expert peer reviewer and member of the Editorial Board of several International and regional Nephrology journals including Saudi Journal of Kidney Diseases and Transplantation (SJKDT)
- Clinical Nephrology
- Follow up cases of Renal Transplant