Dr. Caesar Zahka
Consultant – Neurology
Dr.Caesar well-experienced Neurologist, with more than 20 years of experience in the field.
- American Board Certified in Neurology.
- Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, USA.
- Diplomat in Neurology – Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, USA.
- Internship at Sinai Hospital, Detroit, Michigan, USA.
- Diplomat in Chinese Acupuncture from Chengdu University, Sichuan, China.
- Neurology (MEAN), Emirates Neurology Society (EMINS), and Syrian league against epilepsy (Syr LAE).
- Headaches and migraines.
- Dizziness and vertigo.
- Seizure disorders, fainting, and epilepsy.
- Weakness, numbness, all motor, and sensory disturbances.
- Balance and coordination problems.
- Sleep disorders.
- Double vision, losing parts of the vision, visual disturbances.
- Speech and language disorders.
- Behavioral disorders.
- Cerebrovascular disease and strokes.
- Spinal cord disorders.
- Movement disorders, including essential tremors and Parkinson’s disease.
- Memory problems and neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer’s disease.
- Demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system, such as multiple sclerosis.
- Infections of the brain and peripheral nervous system.
- Neuro-oncology, brain and spinal cord tumors.
- Botox for a migraine, dystonia, facial spasm and other Neurological problems.
- Nerve conduction studies and EMG.
- Electroencephalography (EEG, Video EEG, prolonged EEG..etc)
- Polysomnogram and MSLTs.
- Evoked Potentials.
- Trigger point and Mesotherapy injections.
- Acupuncture and dry needling.
- Lumbar puncture for diagnosis and treatment.
English and Arabic