Dr. Carlos Sanchez Salguero
- Fellowship in Pediatrics, Spain
- Allergy Pediatric Certificate, Spain
- Food Allergies Specialist, Charite University Berlin, Germany
- Certificate in Pediatric Advance Life Support, Madrid, Spain
- Basic Life Support by the American Heart Association
- Advanced Level Quality by the Government of Andalusia
- Scientific Society Member: European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- MBA in Allergy by IE Business School, Madrid, Spain
- European and Spanish Board-Certified in Pediatrics
- European Board-Certified Pediatric Allergist
During his first years as a doctor, he was a Consultant Pediatrician in Spain, and was later appointed as the Head of Pediatric Allergy Department at the University Hospital of Cádiz in Southern Spain. He then developed the first pediatric allergy unit and began to carry out desensitization techniques in children with food allergies, especially cow’s milk and hen´s eggs, managing to cure cow’s milk allergy for 150 children and egg allergy for 50 children. These techniques are currently widely used in Spanish hospitals with a 90% chance of cure.
Dr. Carlos Sanchez has also been an Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Cadiz School of Medicine for over 10 years, president of the Andalusian Society of Pediatric Allergy and a member of the Joint Board of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Allergy and Asthma for 4 years. He was part of the experts committee in severe asthma that advises several world laboratories as well as the Spanish authorities and has been the director of the Spanish Group of Pediatric Anaphylaxes, publishing the first guide to action for children with anaphylaxis.
Among his publications, he has written more than 25 articles in multiple medical journals, book chapters and has been invited to give lectures around the world, in addition to being part of several editorial committees of scientific magazines.
- General Pediatrics
- Allergic Disorders
- Allergic Asthma and Severe Asthma
- Food Allergies
- Techniques in Food Allergies Desensitization
- Allergic Rhinitis and Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Allergic Urticarial
- Drugs Allergies
- Insect Allergies