Dr. Carlos Kalbakdij Sanchez
Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Carlos Sanchez is a highly qualified surgeon with a wealth of international experience, Dr. Carlos proud to serve patients at Al Zahra Hospital, Prior to joining this esteemed organization, he worked for Emirates Specialty Hospital in Dubai, as well as several distinguished medical centers around the world, including Hospital Universitario La Paz in Madrid, Spain.
- FEBOT (Fellow of the European Board of Orthopaedics and Traumatology / Spain, 2017).
- Orthopaedic Surgeon. Hospital Universitario La Paz. Madrid, Spain. (2011-2016).
- Medical Specialist in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology. Ministry of Education Culture and Sport.
- Hand Center of San Antonio. Texas, USA. 2016. Dr. David Green / Dr. James Saucedo. Observership.
- University College London Hospital. London, UK. 2016. Dr. Sam Oussedik. Observership.
- Medical Degree. 2008, Universidad Central de Venezuela.
- Hospital Universitario de Caracas. UCV. 2002-2008.
- Hospital Dr. Miguel Perez Carreno. IVSS, Caracas, Venezuela 2008.
- Memberships: AO, EFFORT, SECOT.
- AO: AO (Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Osteosynthesefragen) or the Association of the Study of Internal Fixation (ASIF).
- EFORT: European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (EFORT).
- SECOT: Sociedad Espanola de Cirugia Ortopedica y Traumatologia.
With specialties in polytraumatized and orthogeriatric surgery, knee surgery, foot and ankle surgery, and hand surgery, Dr Carlos has earned a reputation as a top-notch healer with a commitment to providing personalized care to each and every patient. Whether you are in need of routine surgery or seek more complex medical attention, Dr. Carlos has the skills, experience, and dedication to meet your needs and help you achieve optimal health outcomes.
- Polytrauma Control Damage Surgery.
- Surgical treatment of the fractures of upper, lower limbs and pelvis.
- Conservative treatment of fractures.
- Knee, shoulder, and ankle arthroscopy.
- Total knee replacement.
- Partial and total hip replacement.
- Hand surgery: Carpal tunnel, De Quervain, Ganglion cyst, Trigger finger.
- Injections: PRP, Hyaluronic acid, Corticoids.
- Soft tissue tumours.
English and Spanish