Dr. Claudia Christina Hilt Kristensen
- Danish Board of Neurology
- Former head of Neurology Department at the University Hospital of Aalborg, Denmark.
- Head of MS Clinic, Neurological Department at the University Hospital of Aalborg.
- Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology at the University Hospital of Aalborg.
- Defence of PhD thesis, Social Consequences of Multiple Sclerosis.
- MD, Philipps University Marburg, Germany.
Dr. Claudia has extensive experience and a special interest in treating all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis (MS) cases and other demyelinating disorders.
Her approach to patient treatment is comprehensive, ensuring that they get the best diagnosis and treatment options for their pathology to lead better lives despite their challenging conditions
- Multiple sclerosis and related disorders
- Immunological diseases of the nervous system
- Infectious diseases of the central nervous system
- Parkinson disease and other movement disorders
- Headache, Migraine
- Dementia and other neurodegenerative diseases
- Stroke and other neurovascular diseases
- Chronic pain including neuropathic pain
- Neuromuscular diseases
- Restless legs syndrome
Multiple Sclerosis and other demyelinating diseases, Headaches & Migraine, Epilepsy, Dizziness, Parkinsonism, Atypical Parkinsonism, Alzheimer Disease, Movement Disorders, Dementias, Neuropathies,
Myopathies, Neuromuscular Disorders, Memory Loss, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, whole spectrum of acute and chronic neurological conditions.