Dr. Ghassan Lotfi
- Swedish Board Certified
- Finnish Board Certified
- Norwegian Board Certified
- Fellowship thesis on “Hormonal receptors in endometrial cancer” in 1989 in Sankt-Petersburg.
As a medical professional, Dr. Ghassan believes that “patient-centered care” means providing his patients with the necessary advice that allows these patients to choose the best suitable option of management applicable to their specific case, and with adherence to latest evidence-based medicine.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery for benign and primary malignant gynecological conditions
- High-risk pregnancies and complicated deliveries
- Management of endometriosis and female chronic pelvic pain
- Pregnancy-related pathologies (Cancers).