Dr. Girish H C
- American Board Certified in General Pediatrics
- American Board Certified in Pediatric Critical Care
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) – United Kingdom
- MD (Pediatrics) from University of Delhi, India
- MBBS from Mysore Medical College, India
After obtaining Basic Medical degree ( MBBS) & Specialisation of Pediatrics degree ( MD) from India , Dr Girish had Pediatric Residency Training at State University of New York Brooklyn, USA leading to American Board Certification in General Pediatrics. He also served as Chief Resident of Pediatrics at Staten Island University Hospital, New York. Further, he underwent Fellowship training in Pediatric Critical Care at Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles leading to American Board Certification in Pediatric Critical Care. He also served as an Attending Physician in Pediatric Critical Care at Children Hospital of Los Angeles. With his extensive qualifications he was also given equivalence degree of Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST ) by the General Medical Council , UK .
After returning to India, he worked in many Hospitals in Bangalore as Consultant Pediatrician & Pediatric Intensivist & helped setup Pediatrics & Pediatric ICU departments in many Hospitals. He also had a successful Pediatric Private practice in Bangalore, India for last two decades. Through these years, He has also worked many stints as Visiting Consultant at Queens Medical Centre , Nottingham , UK; Leeds General Infirmary , UK & National University Hospital , Singapore.
He is known for Compassionate Patient & Family Centric Attitude.
- Routine Well Baby Visits
- General Childhood Diseases up to 18 years of Age
- Chronic Care of a Complex Pediatric Patient
- Pediatric Critical Care
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care
- Patient Safety & Education