Dr. Hala Marouf
Consultant Paediatrics and Neonatology
Dr. Hala Marouf, is a highly trained Pediatric consultant with over 20 years of experience in Pediatrics & Neonatology- from General pediatric care to intensive care by providing clinical skills to identify and treat early potential serious cases. Significant expertise and preference in Pediatric Pulmonology and children’s asthma.
- Pulmonary and Asthma in Children training in American Austrian Foundation, Salzburg, Austria (2007)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Residential Training in, Gasilini International Institute. Genova, Italy (2006).
- Post graduate masters studies in Pediatric & Neonatology (1998).
- Doctorate in Pediatric & Neonatology
- Pediatric and PICU Consultant and Clinical Lecturer in Pediatric Intensive Care in Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University (2007).
- Clinical Associate professor of Pediatrics and Neonatology in Sharjah University, UAE (2011).
- Provide a full spectrum of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine services.
- Well baby visits, and developmental assessments, vaccines for routine care and travel.
- Attending delivery (routine delivery care & resuscitation) & high risk delivery.
- Management of high risk deliveries, neonatal resuscitation and NICU management.
- Management of PICU sick patients, complicated cases with multi-organ system failure including mechanical ventilation, peritoneal dialysis and post-operative care.
- Management of post-operative cardiothoracic and open heart surgeries.
- Management of post-operative neurosurgical cases.
English and Arabic