Dr. Khaled Tofeec
- Fellowship from the Royal College of Physicians UK (FRCP).
- Membership of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom (MRCP)
- Member of the American Diabetes Association
- Member of the European Foundation for the Study of Diabetes
- Member of Association of British Clinical Diabetologist, Diabetes UK
Dr. Tofeec has published over 40 research papers and quality improving projects including: “A rare incidental cause of Cushing’s Syndrome”, “Gonadotrophin induction of Spermatogenesis”, “Insulinoma Misdiagnosed as alcohol induced Hypoglycaemia”, “Inpatient management of Diabetic patients on NG/PEG feeding” and many others.
- Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2 Juvenile and adults Diabetes) including uncontrolled complex cases with or without diabetes related complications (diabetic kidney disease, diabetic neuropathy and foot ulcers, diabetic retinopathy, diabetes and cardiovascular complications).
- Diabetes and pregnancy/preconception management: Gestational Diabetes and preexisting Type1 and Type 2 Diabetes in pregnancy.
- Hypoglycemia including hypoglycemic unawareness management.
- Type 1 Diabetes on insulin pumps.
- Continuous Glucose monitoring.
- Thyroid disorders including Hypo and Hyperthyroidism, Thyroid lumps and Cancers.
- All types of Pituitary Disorders including evaluation of pituitary function using dynamic testing.
Parathyroid gland disorders: Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Hyperparathyroidism.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: Acne, excessive hair growth, irregular menstruation, insulin resistance.
- Adrenal disorders, Adrenal Incidentalomas, Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, Primary Hyperaldosteronism, Pheochromocytoma, Cushing’s Syndrome, Hypoadrenalism ( pituitary or Addison’s Disease).
- Male Reproductive and Hormonal Disorders.
- Obesity Management including evaluation for bariatric surgery.
- Hypertension, lipid disorders.
- Pregnancy and endocrine Bisorders Management.
- Osteoporosis, Calcium and Sodium Balance Disorders.
- Unexplained fatigue and dizziness/postural dizziness.