Dr. Maged Zakaria Ibrahim
- Ph.D. in Pediatrics, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- Membership of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH 1, 2), UK
- Masters’ of Pediatrics and Neonatology, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery– Ain Shams University, Egypt.
Dr. Maged has managed and overlooked some of the most complex cases of premature babies and babies that born in distress.
He works closely with pediatric surgeons, The pediatric department and Emergency services to ensure the best car for your little one.
- Neonatal intensive care including the most critical neonatal diseases, extreme prematurity, and different bed-side neonatal procedures that include intubation, central lines placement, lumbar puncture, etc.
- Certified NRP, PALS, and BLS provider
- Neonatal care during high-risk and complicated deliveries
- Non-invasive and mechanical ventilation including high frequency ventilation
- Stabilization of critically ill babies including neonatal transfer arrangements
- Total body cooling for neonatal encephalopathy
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
- Neonatal nutrition
- General Pediatrics and common emergencies