Dr. Marwa Elbadawy
Specialist of Dermatology, Venereology, laser and Aesthetics – MD, Msc, PhD
Dr Marwa trained in various Academic institutes in Dermatology, Venereology, laser and Aesthetics including Tanta University, Egypt 1998-2009. Biotech Italia, Vencenza, Italy, 2010, European Acadermy of Dermatology, Amsterdam., 2014. Dr. Marwa has been involved in numerous research activities throughout her career in an effort to improve our understanding of cancer early diagnosis and management. In her 20 year experience of Dermatology, Venereology, laser and Aesthetics, Dr Marwa was able to publish several papers in peer reviewed journals and as well as presentations in local, national and international meetings. Dr. Marwa is international board qualified trainer of trainers in the fields of quality, development and medical education. Dr. Marwa has been practicing in UAE since 2011.
- Board of American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, 2011
- Lecturer in the Department of Dermatology, Venereology, laser and Aesthetics, Egypt 2008-present
- Assistant Lecturer in the Department of Dermatology, Venereology, laser and Aesthetics, Egypt 2002-2008
- Medical Doctorate Dermatology, Venereology, laser and Aesthetics, 2007
- Msc. Dermatology, Venereology, laser and Aesthetics, 2001
- MB, Bch of Medicine and Surgery, 1996
- Specialist Dermatologist and Aesthetic consultant of Kaya skin Clinics 2013-2015
- Specialist Dermatologist at Belhoul Speciality Hopitals, 2013.
- Medical director and specialist Dermatologist and Aesthetics at Borna laser Center, Jumeirah, 2012
- Medical director and specialist Dermatologist at Aesthetica Clinic, Jumeirah, 2011.
- Medical Director and Specialist Dermatologist at Altanoaa Medical center, Sharjah, 2011
- Winner of The Prize of The Egyptian Medical Syndicate as the Best Faculty Lecturer in teaching, 2008
- Member of AMERICAN ACADEMY OF AESTHETIC MEDICINE, USA
- Member of Egyptian Society of Dermatology & Venereology, Egypt
- Member of Women’s society of dermatology and Venereology, Egypt
- Member of Egyptian society of pediatric dermatology, Egypt
- Member of Panarab society of Dermatology and Venereology.
Field of expertise:
- Master Degree in Dermatology, Andrology and laser
- Medical Doctorate degree in Dermatology, Andrology and laser
- American diploma of Aesthetic Medicine
- Consultant Dermatology, Andrology and laser Egypt
- Lecturer in Dermatology, Andrology and laser, Tanta University Cairo Egypt
- Head of educational committee of the Quality Assurance unit , Faculty of Medicine, Egypt, 2008-2009
- Head of research committee of the National Facuty Leadership Program, Tanta University Egypt, 2009
- Project manager of the European FP7 grant program, Tanta University, Egypt, 2008
- Major interest is Dermatological Oncology & Laser surgery.
English and Arabic