Dr. Mona Chetan Thakre
- MNAMS (NEUROLOGY) MRCPUK NEUROLOGY (SCE)
- Fellow of American Academy of neurology (FAAN)
- MBBS and MD in medicine from Nagpur University, India.
- DM and DNB in Neurology from Bombay Hospital, Mumbai University, India.
- Speciality Certificate in Neurology from Royal college of Physicians (UK).
- American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
- Emirates Neurology Society (EMINS) Emirates medical Association (EMA)
- World Stroke Organization (WSO)
- Member of Association of Physicians of India
- Pune Neurology Society
Pioneered the stroke unit and pathway in Aditya Birla hospital in Pune and has rich experience in thrombolysis in acute stroke.
She is an active researcher and has numerous presentations in local and international conferences.
She has published numerous papers in peer-reviewed journals.
- Acute Neurological emergencies
- Thrombolysis for acute stroke
- Management of Headache
- Movement disorder
- Multiple sclerosis
- Meningitis and Encephalitis Myasthenia
- Peripheral Nerve
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Neurophysiology tests including NCV, EMG evoked potential
- Headache Stroke
- Botulinum toxin injection for various dystonia and spasticity and occipital nerve block