Dr. Naureen Izhar
- MBBS from the esteemed Dow Medical College.
- FCPS from the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Karachi, Pakistan.
Before joining Zahra Hospital, she worked as a Specialist Nephrologist at Zulekha Hospital Sharjah and Dubai, covering both branches. Prior to that, she served as a Registrar Nephrologist and Renal Transplant Coordinator at Al Qassimi Hospital, Sharjah, from 2018 until 2022. Apart from her clinical expertise, Dr. Naureen is also an active researcher, having published a research article on the incidence of Hepatitis C in dialysis patients. She is a member of PSN and EMAN, showcasing her commitment to the field.
Overall, Dr. Naureen is a dedicated Nephrologist who provides top-notch care to her patients. Her passion for her work and her patients sets her apart, making her an asset to any healthcare team.
- Renal Transplant.
- Nephrotic Syndrome.
- Renal Biopsy.
- Temporary Dialysis catheter insertion.
- (AKI) Acute Kidney disease.
- (CKD) chronic kidney disease.
Different dialysis modalities, including:
- (HD) Hemodialysis.
- (PD) Peritoneal Dialysis.
- (SLED) sustained low efficiency dialysis.
- (CRRT) continuous renal replacement therapy.