Dr. Osman El-Labban
Head of Family Medicine Department – BSc, MB BCH, MRCGP (UK)
He started his career at University Health Services at American University of Beirut in addition to his private practice in his own clinic in Beirut till he moved to Dubai Health Authority. In Dubai, he had been the doctor in charge of different health centers in primary Health Care and Co-director of Dubai Family Medicine Residency Training Program in Dubai Health Authority. Dr. Osman is an International examiner for the membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners & Arab Board. He is also a lecturer, clinical trainer & examiner in Dubai Medical College for Girls.
- Graduate of the American University of Beirut (A.U.B.)
- Holder of FRCGP (int.) from Royal College of General Practitioners in U.K. and Arab Board certification in family medicine.
- Graduate Certificate in women Health (Australia) & Graduate certificate in medical education, Keele University (U.K.)
- Member of the Lebanese order of physicians
- Member of the Emirates Medical Association
- Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners in U.K.
- Overseas Associate member of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Member of the WHO’S WHO International (Professionals)
- Excellence in Family Practice teaching
- International examiner for both the membership examination of the Royal College of General
- Arab Board Certification
- Lecturer, clinical trainer & examiner in Dubai Medical College for Girls and Public speaker & medical article writer (DHA), Dubai.
Dr Osman published many articles in medical journals & participated as speaker in local & international family medicine conferences.
- Wellness Promotion (well-women & well-man checkups)
- Chronic diseases (diabetes & hypertension), a
- Adolescence health
- Managing obesity
- Travel medicine
English and Arabic