Dr. Osman El-Labban
- Graduate of the American University of Beirut (A.U.B.)
- Holder of FRCGP (int.) from Royal College of General Practitioners in U.K. and Arab Board certification in family medicine.
- Graduate Certificate in women Health (Australia) & Graduate certificate in medical education, Keele University (U.K.)
- Member of the Lebanese order of physicians
- Member of the Emirates Medical Association
- Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners in U.K.
- Overseas Associate member of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Member of the WHO’S WHO International (Professionals)
- Excellence in Family Practice teaching
- International examiner for both the membership examination of the Royal College of General
- Arab Board Certification
- Lecturer, clinical trainer & examiner in Dubai Medical College for Girls and Public speaker & medical article writer (DHA), Dubai.
Dr Osman published many articles in medical journals & participated as speaker in local & international family medicine conferences.
- Wellness Promotion (well-women & well-man checkups)
- Chronic diseases (diabetes & hypertension), a
- Adolescence health
- Managing obesity
- Travel medicine