Dr. Raad Shukre Naddaf
Orthopedic Surgeon Specialist, Hip and knee specialist
Dr. Raad is an orthopedic specialist who specializes in advanced trauma and incidents. He has 17 years of extensive knowledge of knee and hip arthroplasty. He served in the Forward Surgical Team, War and Explosive Injury unit of the United States Army Hospital before joining the British Army’s Bastion Hospital. In 2020, he joined Sharjah University Hospital. Dr. Raad has a master’s degree and Board Certification in Orthopedics. Twelve years were spent as an orthopedic surgeon at the King Hussein Medical Center in Jordan.
- MD, MBBS, MS.
- Fellowship of Advanced Trauma Fracture and Accidents.
- Jordanian Board in Orthopedic Surgery as Specialist.
- Arab Board Certified.
- AO Trauma Membership, Davos, Switzerland.
- Jordanian Sports Associations Membership.
- Jordanian Arthroplasty Association Member.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
- Orthopedic surgeon with over 10 years of experience providing superior patient care.
- USA Army hospital FST Hospital War & blast Trauma.
- British Army Bastion hospital.
- Jenin, Palestine MOH Hospital.
- Worked as Orthopedic Resident and General practitioner at King Hussein Medical Center.
- Upper & Lower limp Trauma.
- Knee, hip pain, and arthritis.
- Knee & Hip reconstruction.
- Ankle & Foot deformities.
- Knee injection and PRP.
- Carpal tunnel and trigger.
- Knee and hip surgeon arthroplasty.
- Sport injuries, knees, and shoulders.