Dr. Ramesh Kapa Basakaran
Consultant Emergency Medicine
- Fellow of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine, UK.
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) in Emergency Medicine by the General Medical Council (GMC), UK.
- Examiner for the Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (FRCEM), UK.
- Aviation Specialist, Fixed wing Air Ambulance for transfer of Critically ill patients, Germany.
Instructor on the Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) course, AHA.
Dr Ramesh Kapa Basakaran, Consultant Emergency Medicine
MBBS, Bangalore University, India.
FRCEM, Royal College of Emergency Medicine, UK
Dr. Ramesh worked 8 years as Consultant and Head of Emergency Department,
Dr Suleiman Al Habib Hospital, Dubai, 3 years as Emergency Consultant at Mid Cheshire NHS trust. Leighton Hospital, UK, and 2 years as Emergency Consultant at Stoke Mandeville and High Wycombe Hospitals (Buckinghamshire NHS trust), UK
- All Emergencies.
- Adult Medical and Surgical Emergencies.
- Paediatric Medical and Surgical Emergencies.
- Toxicology Emergencies.
- Critical care.
- Aeromedical Critical care Transport & Retrieval.
- Point of care ultrasound in Emergency care.
- Regional Nerve Blocks.
English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada
Request an Appointment
Unavailable at the moment