Dr. Shabeeha Rana
Consultant Haematologist and Haemato-Oncologist – MBBS, MRCP, FRCPath and CCT (UK)
Dr Shabeeha is registered and licensed to practice on the GMC register. She has over 12 years of clinical experience in General, Malignant and Laboratory Hematology. She has worked as a Consultant Haematologist at the Royal Marsden Hospital, University Hospitals Birmingham and was employed as a Consultant Haematologist at the Kings College Hospital London, before moving to Dubai.
- Qualified from the United Kingdom with Certificate of Completion of Training in Haematology and Haemato-Oncology.
- Graduated from the Aga Khan University Hospital, Pakistan with her MBBS in 2002.
- She did her Medicine and Specialist Haematology and Haemato-Oncology training from Nottingham University Hospitals.
- Member of Royal College of Physicians and then a Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists in London, UK.
- She is a member of American Society of Hematology, European Haematology Association, British Society of Haematology and British Association of Pakistani Pathologists.
She is a visiting Consultant and Faculty at the Indus Medical University Pakistan.
- Blood Cancer Expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
- Multiple Myeloma
- Myeloproliferative disorders
- Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Other Lymphoproliferative disorders (Hairy cell leukemia, Waldenstorms macroglobulinemia)
- Patients undergoing autologous and allogeneic bone marrow transplantation and aftercare
- General and Malignant haematology
- Bleeding disorders
- Obstetric haematology
- Paediatric haematology
- Blood transfusion
- Bone Marrow transplantation
English and Urdu