Dr. Simon Morkos
Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Simon Morkos is a Specialist Obstetrician and Genecologist with more than 25 years’ experience allowing him to provide excellent care. Additionally, he has worked in numerous prominent hospitals around the world including Lebanon, France, Russia, Spain and UAE. Dr. Simon is highly skilled in his respective field and continuously upgrades his knowledge and skills to offer the latest procedures and techniques.
- French, Spanish and Russian Board-Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University Diploma in Reproductive Medicine & Biology, Paris-France 2003-2005
- European University Diploma of Hysteroscopy, Paris XI – France 2002-2003
- European University Diploma of Operative Endoscopy in Gynecology, Clermont-Ferrand– France 27-June 2002
- Specialist Degree in Gynecology and Obstetrics, Clermont-Ferrand– France November 2002
- Specialist Degree in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Russia-Moscow 2001
He is an excellent team player and an active member of multiple international societies and delegates of conferences.
- Core Obstetrics Procedures:
- Management of Low and High-Risk Pregnancy Inclusive of Such Conditions as Pre-Eclampsia, Third Trimester Bleeding, Intrauterine Growth Restriction, Premature Rupture of Membranes, Premature Labor, and Placental Abnormalities.
- Management of Patients with/without Medical, Surgical or Obstetrical Complications for Normal Labor Including Toxemia, Threatened Abortion, Normal Antepartum & Postpartum Care, and Postpartum Complications.
- Normal Spontaneous Vaginal Delivery
- Obstetrical Diagnostic Procedures, Including Ultrasonography and Other Relevant Imaging Techniques
- Operative Vaginal Delivery (Including the Use of Obstetric Forceps and/or The Vacuum Extractor)
- Primary and Recurrent Caesarean Sections
- Diagnostic and Operative Laparoscopy for Adnexal Surgery Including Ovarian Cystectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, and Ectopic Pregnancy
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery for Complicated Cases of Hysterectomies, Multiple Fibroids and Infiltrating Endometriosis
- Diagnostic and Operation for Treatment of Early-Stage Carcinoma of the Vulva, Vagina, Endometrium, Ovary or Cervix
- Operation for Treatment of Urinary Stress Incontinence; Vaginal Approach, Retropubic Urethral Suspension, Sling Procedure
- Diagnosis and Management of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Including Operations for Its Correction E.G. (Repair of Rectocele, Enterocele, Cystocele, or Pelvic Prolapse)
- Uterosacral Vaginal Vault Fixation, Paravaginal Repair
- Operative and Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Abdominal Gynecological Surgery
- Vaginal Gynecological Surgery
English, Arabic, French and Russian