Dr. Simon Morkos
- French, Spanish and Russian Board-Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University Diploma in Reproductive Medicine & Biology, Paris-France 2003-2005
- European University Diploma of Hysteroscopy, Paris XI – France 2002-2003
- European University Diploma of Operative Endoscopy in Gynecology, Clermont-Ferrand– France 27-June 2002
- Specialist Degree in Gynecology and Obstetrics, Clermont-Ferrand– France November 2002
- Specialist Degree in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Russia-Moscow 2001
He is an excellent team player and an active member of multiple international societies and delegates of conferences.
- Core Obstetrics Procedures:
- Management of Low and High-Risk Pregnancy Inclusive of Such Conditions as Pre-Eclampsia, Third Trimester Bleeding, Intrauterine Growth Restriction, Premature Rupture of Membranes, Premature Labor, and Placental Abnormalities.
- Management of Patients with/without Medical, Surgical or Obstetrical Complications for Normal Labor Including Toxemia, Threatened Abortion, Normal Antepartum & Postpartum Care, and Postpartum Complications.
- Normal Spontaneous Vaginal Delivery
- Obstetrical Diagnostic Procedures, Including Ultrasonography and Other Relevant Imaging Techniques
- Operative Vaginal Delivery (Including the Use of Obstetric Forceps and/or The Vacuum Extractor)
- Primary and Recurrent Caesarean Sections
- Diagnostic and Operative Laparoscopy for Adnexal Surgery Including Ovarian Cystectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, and Ectopic Pregnancy
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery for Complicated Cases of Hysterectomies, Multiple Fibroids and Infiltrating Endometriosis
- Diagnostic and Operation for Treatment of Early-Stage Carcinoma of the Vulva, Vagina, Endometrium, Ovary or Cervix
- Operation for Treatment of Urinary Stress Incontinence; Vaginal Approach, Retropubic Urethral Suspension, Sling Procedure
- Diagnosis and Management of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Including Operations for Its Correction E.G. (Repair of Rectocele, Enterocele, Cystocele, or Pelvic Prolapse)
- Uterosacral Vaginal Vault Fixation, Paravaginal Repair
- Operative and Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Abdominal Gynecological Surgery
- Vaginal Gynecological Surgery