Dr. Smitha Raghavan MV
- Graduated in MBBS, from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- CCT – Higher training from United Kingdom
- Completed MRCOG, and trained as specialty registrar in Northern deanery for 5years
She achieved “Certificate of completion of training” from General Medical Council, the governing body for doctors in United Kingdom.
- Low risk and high risk antenatal care: Managing pregnancies complicated by medical problems, multiple pregnancies, (twins and more), and complications arising during the pregnancy.
- Managing Labour: Managing low and high risk labour, including performing high risk caesarean sections, vacuum and forceps deliveries and managing labour related complications for both mother and baby.
- Managing Gynaecologic Emergencies and early pregnancy problems: Acute management of women presenting with emergency problems. Managing early pregnancy problems, initiating management for recurrent miscarriage, infertility etc. Ultrasound scan for Gynaecological and early pregnancy problems. Laparoscopic procedures like Sterilisation, Salpingectomy for tubal pregnancy.
- Labour ward practice
- Managing Gynaecologic emergencies and early pregnancy problems including scanning
- Medical Education