Dr. Sridhar Kalyanasundaram
Consultant Neonatologist and Pediatrician, Head of Neonatology
Dr. Sridhar Kalyanasundaram is a Consultant Neonatologist and Pediatrician, with more than 18 years of experience in his field. He is trained in Neonatology from reputed medical institutions in the U.K, Holding a fellowship from the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health. He worked at several hospitals in the United Kingdom and the UAE including Cambridge University, UK and Wishaw General Hospital, UK. In addition, he is specialized in areas providing neonatal ventilation, neonatal nutrition, jaundice, and neurodevelopment.
- RCPCH, UK
- MRCPCH, UK
- DM(Neonatology) – PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
- MD Pediatrics – JIPMER, Pondicherry, India
- MBBS – Stanley Medical College, Chennai, India
- Management of extreme Preterm and Preterm babies in NICU.
- Invasive Ventilation
- Non-invasive Ventilation
- All other aspects of NICU Care
- Management of common childhood problems
- Assessment of growth and development
English, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam