Dr. Zainab Adenwalla
Dr. Zainab Adenwalla is a physiotherapist who specializes in Critical Care, Pulmonary, and Cardiac Rehabilitation. She has 4 years of experience as a Cardiorespiratory Physical therapist. Dr. Adenwalla is an annual speaker in International Conferences on Cognition and MENA Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Congress.
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy from Gulf Medical University, UAE
- Masters of Science in Clinical Physical Therapy with a specialization in Cardiorespiratory Physical Therapy from Coventry University, U.K.
- Physical therapy practice certification in Intensive Care Unit Rehab from Cambridge Medical Center, UAE
- Physical therapy practice certification in Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Competencies: An evidence to practice update from Manipal Hospital, India
- Certified in Medical Writing for Research by British Medical Journal
- Certified in Neurodevelopmental Therapy in Adult Hemiplegia by M.S. Ramaiah Memorial Hospital, India
- Certified in Brian Mulligan’s Concept on Spine, Upper & Lower Quadrant by Capri Institute of Manual Therapy, India
- Critical Care Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
English, Hindu, Urdu, Gujrati, Arabic
Request an Appointment
Unavailable at the moment