We are looking for a Physiotherapist to join our Physiotherapist Team.
• To ensure the safe, efficient and effective physiotherapy assessments, treatments and intervention in Inpatient and outpatient setup in Hospital and to maintain, promote patient health.
• To restore function and independence when patients have disability or problems caused by musculo-skeletal, neurological and other disorders.
Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (required)
Master Degree in Physiotherapy (preferred)
Certification in Lymphatic Drainage (preferred)
• Minimum of (5) five years recent experience in Physiotherapy.
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
• Contribute to keeping people productive throughout their lives by maximizing function and improving quality of life.
• Assess, and treat the impact that injury, pain, disease and/or disorders have on patients’ movement, function and health status.
• Selects quantitative and qualitative methods and measures based on Evidence-informed practice.
Personal Abilities / Competencies:
• Demonstrates sensitivity to the uniqueness of others.
• Listens effectively and facilitates discussion to ensure.
• Reciprocal exchange of information.
• Demonstrates an awareness of itself behaviors and the responses of others and adapts communications appropriately.
• Respects confidentiality, privacy and autonomy
License / Registration:
Valid DHA license/ DHA Eligibility Letter