Empowering You to Take Control of Your Health
At AZHD, we’ve got you covered with our exceptional wellness packages, giving you a complete picture of your health to ensure a healthier version of you. Through advanced diagnostic technology, we offer unique, all-encompassing health checkups for everyone, testing across the full medical spectrum.
Providing general and specific Health Checkup Packages that are both affordable and highly comprehensive, we aim to help you piece together your absolute wellness.
Choose the health checkup most suitable for YOU!
Advanced Metabolic Package (40% OFF)
If you want to get an overall look at individual body functions including how your body reacts to certain foods, the Metabolism Checkup gives you a broad look at multiple measurements including different bodily functions, the way your body uses its energy, and your blood sugar levels.
- Family Medicine Doctor
- CBC + DIFF
- HBA1C – Hemoglobin A1c
- Lipid Profile
- Uric Acid
- Liver Function
- Tsh – Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Insulin Fasting
- Urine Analysis
40% OFF – Now only 2,200 AED
Request an Appointment
Please fill the below details, and one of our representatives will call you shortly
Meet Our Team
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- Dr Dina is General Practitioner with 11 years of experience in both inpatient & outpatient settings. Prior to relocating in UAE, Dr Dina had practiced in different speciality departments with particular interest in structured counselling sessions in field of women health, reproductive health, mental health, and adolescents’ health.
- Dr. Ahmad Alkhatib is a Double Board-Certified Consultant in Family Medicine with extensive experience. Additionally, he deals with all acute and chronic cases and complaints as well as screening and prevention services, tackles chronic cases like Hypertension, Diabetes and Hypothyroidism and helps clients overcome all their psychological and organic problems. He graduated from Aleppo University 1995, and obtained a fellowship in Family Medicine.
- Dr. Lana Jamil is a dedicated and passionate UK trained Consultant in Family Medicine with 10 years post graduate experience, working in the United Kingdom prior to moving to Dubai. She is a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners, UK. She graduated from Prestigious St. Bartholomew’s and The Royal London (University of London) Medical School 2012, having completed her bachelor’s in medicine and surgery and holds an additional bachelor’s degree in medical health Science 2010. She has completed training posts in several Reputable London hospitals, covering General Surgery including Bariatric, Acute Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology and Gastroenterology.
- Dr. Farah initially started her training in Family Medicine in 2011 and became a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners in 2016. In addition, she is registered as a family medicine consultant with the General Medical Council, UK, and the Dubai Health Authority. Currently, Dr. Farah Al-Ani is working as a Family Medicine Consultant in Al Zahra Hospital Dubai.
- Dr. Rami Sukhon has over 30 years of experience in Family Medicine and Occupational Health. He is dedicated to providing modern-audience based family practice helping patients with various conditions.
- Dr Osman published many articles in medical journals & participated as speaker in local & international family medicine conferences. He started his career at University Health Services at American University of Beirut in addition to his private practice in his own clinic in Beirut till he moved to Dubai Health Authority. In Dubai, he had been the doctor in charge of different health centers in primary Health Care and Co-director of Dubai Family Medicine Residency Training Program in Dubai Health Authority. Dr. Osman is an International examiner for the membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners & Arab Board. He is also a lecturer, clinical trainer & examiner in Dubai Medical College for Girls.