Empowering You to Take Control of Your Health
At AZHD, we’ve got you covered with our exceptional wellness packages, giving you a complete picture of your health to ensure a healthier version of you. Through advanced diagnostic technology, we offer unique, all-encompassing health checkups for everyone, testing across the full medical spectrum.
Providing general and specific Health Checkup Packages that are both affordable and highly comprehensive, we aim to help you piece together your absolute wellness.
Choose the health checkup most suitable for YOU!
Basic Hormonal Health Package (40% OFF)
This Health Checkup applies to anyone that is experiencing fatigue, exhaustion, poor sleep or an overall sense of unwellness. You could be suffering from a hormonal imbalance. Undergo our Hormonal Checkup to find the root of your problems.
- Family Medicine Doctor
- TSH – Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Fasting Insulin
- FBS – Fasting Blood Sugar
- FSH – Follicle Stimulating Hormone
40% OFF – Now only 1,900 AED
Request an Appointment
Please fill the below details, and one of our representatives will call you shortly
Meet Our Team
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- Dr. Dina is a General Practitioner with over 11 years of experience in both inpatient & outpatient settings. Prior to relocating to the UAE, Dr. Dina had practiced in different speciality departments with particular interest in structured counselling sessions in field of women health, reproductive health, mental health, and adolescents’ health.
- Dr. Ahmad Alkhatib is a Double Board-Certified Consultant in Family Medicine with extensive experience. Additionally, he deals with all acute and chronic cases and complaints as well as screening and prevention services, tackling chronic cases like Hypertension, Diabetes and Hypothyroidism and helping patients overcome all their psychological and physical problems. He graduated from Aleppo University 1995, and obtained a fellowship in Family Medicine.
- Dr. Lana Jamil is a dedicated and passionate UK trained Consultant in Family Medicine with 10 years post graduate experience, working in the United Kingdom prior to moving to Dubai. She is a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners, UK. She graduated from Prestigious St. Bartholomew’s and The Royal London (University of London) Medical School 2012, having completed her bachelor’s in medicine and surgery and holds an additional bachelor’s degree in medical health Science 2010. She has completed training posts in several Reputable London hospitals, covering General Surgery including Bariatric, Acute Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology and Gastroenterology.
- Dr. Rami Sukhon has over 30 years of experience in Family Medicine and Occupational Health. He is dedicated to providing modern-audience based family practice helping patients with various conditions.