Language Spoken: English, Farsi
scope of Service:
- His career has spanned substantial clinical experience in anesthetizing patients for elective and emergency procedures for a variety of surgical specialties (General and Thoracic Surgery, Pediatrics, Bariatric, Head & Neck, Orthopedics, Ophthalmic, Plastics, Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology). He has a special interest in Regional Anesthesia, Peripheral Nerve Blocks, and difficult airway management.
- Dr. Afshin has 12 scientific publications and research articles in Anesthesia and Critical Care Medicine.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D) degree from Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences- Tehran, Iran.
- Anesthesiology degree from Tabriz University of Medical Sciences- Tabriz, Iran.
- BLS instructor, American Heart Association.
- American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA).
- Iranian Society of Anesthesiology and Critical Care.
- Medical Council of Iran.
- Scientific Committee of Iranian MS Society.
- Member of the Children’s Book Council and Editorial board of “The Iranian Encyclopedia for Young People”.