DR.BASEMA JAMAL EDDIN
Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Arab Board, MD, MBBS.
Languages spoken: Arabic & English.
Education & qualifications
– Medicine Diploma certificate,Faculty of Medicine, Damascus University, June 2002.
– Certificate of Completion Arab Board training in Obstetrics & Gynaecology Oct 2007.
– Master Degree in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (Advanced Studies), Maternity Hospital, Damascus 2009.
– Arab board certificate Feb 2016(Syria).
– MRCOG part 1 (UK) 2016
Dr. Basema has more than 15 years experience in obstetrics and gynecology field,she performed more than 4000 cesarean section and specialist in
– abdominal &vaginal hysterectomy procedures;
– gynecological procedures like, anterior posterior;
– coplorraphy, ovariancystectomy, myomectomy;
– colposcopy, hysteroscopy and other gynaecology operative laparoscopic procedures;
– managing pregnancy with high risk;
– care of pregnant women from early pregnancy until delivery;
– infertility management;
– menopausal problems, family planning and contraception;
– ultrasound: abdominal and transvaginal.
Special interest in supporting women for normal vaginal delivery and painless labor.