Manager Medical Services
Clinical Informatics leads
MD, ABHS, MSc HCM, CPHQ, FISQua
Language spoken: Arabic, English
- Arab Board of Health Specialization ABHS in Pediatric
- Syrian Board in Pediatrics
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management MSc HCM from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland RCSI
- Fellowship from the International Society for Quality in Healthcare FISQua Ireland
- Certificate of Specialization in Pediatric from the Ministry of Health Syria
- Certified Profissional in Healthcare Quality CPHQ from the National Association for Healthcare Quality USA
- Doctor in medicine, Damascus University
Recent practice :
Working at Al Zahra Hospital Dubai since 2013 as a specialist in the pediatric/Neonatology department, attending the general pediatrics and Newborn patients since birth till 13 years old, with special interest to accept all the Emergency Cases in Pediatrics.
In addition, working as Manager Medical Services at Al Zahra Hospital Dubai, and Clinical Informatics leads.
- Specialist pediatric / Neonatology in Ministery of Health Hospitals in Syria (2010-2013).
- Specialist in Al Kalamoon Medical city hospital, university of Kalamoon, Syria, as a supervisor in medical student teaching (2010- 2013).