Dr. Mohammed Zaheeruddin
Language Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu, Kannada, Arabic (working knowledge).
- MBBS, MD (Paediatrics)
- Fellowship in Paediatric Pulmonology
- Fellowship in PICU & NICU (Intensivist)
- Specialist Paediatrician – Medeor Hospital, Burdubai, Dubai
- Specialist Paediatrician & Neonatologist – Medcare Hospital, Dubai
- Specialist Paediatrician & Neonatologist – City Hospital, DHCC, Dubai
- Specialist Paediatrician – Unicare Medical Centre, Dubai
- Senior Paediatrician Registrar – Health General Hospital, Cardiff, UK
- Consultant Paediatrician & Intensivist –Rainbow Children Hospital, India
- Consultant Paediatrician & Intensivist –Lotus Children Hospital, India
- Member of General Medical Council,UK
- Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Member of Paediatric Allergies and Respiratory Chapter, India
- Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Manage general Paediatric and Neonatal issues
- Manage Paediatric & Neonatal emergencies – PICU & NICU trained Intensivist
- Special interest in Paediatric Allergies & Asthma (Diploma from CMC Vellore, India)
- Manage & council children with growth & developmental disorders
- Well verse with Immunizations; prefer to give vaccine myself (with painless technique)
- Certified by American Heart Association in Paediatric Advance Life Support Course, Neonatal Resuscitation Programme and Basic Life Support.
- Prepare Paediatric Emergency protocols in Emergency Dept. & teach resident doctors, nurses and paramedical staff about same.