Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
MB ChB, MSc, MRCOG
Language spoke: English and Arabic
Dr. Nibal graduated from the Faculty of Medicine in Alexandria, Egypt in 1991. She has more than 20 years of experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
She earned her Master’s Degree from Ain Shams University in 2000 and has since been working as a Senior Specialist of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in large general maternity and women hospitals in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and UAE. Her extensive experience includes her time at places such as MOH Egypt, MOH UAE, Saudi German Hospitals Group in Riyadh and Dubai, Prime Hospital, Medical Center and Canadian Specialist Hospital in Dubai.
Dr. Nibal places the comfort and welfare of her patients above all else and is therefore always striving to ensure that her patients receive comprehensive care under her charge.
- MB ChB, Alexandria, Egypt
- MSc – Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- MRCOG, Part 1
- Management of antenatal care and high-risk pregnancy
- Management of normal and abnormal labor
- Management of infertility, family planning, contraception and assisted reproduction
- Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, and colposcopy
- Elective and emergency gynecological procedures
YEARS IN PRACTICE: 25 years