DR. NIBAL HAMAD
Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Senior Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
MB ChB, MRCOG UK, MSc
Language spoke: English and Arabic
Dr. Nibal is a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of England with more than 20 years of experience.
She graduated from the Faculty of Medicine in Alexandria in 1991 and earned her Master’s Degree in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Ain Shams University, Egypt in 2000. She has since been working as a Senior Specialist of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in large general maternity and women hospitals in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and UAE. Her extensive experience includes her time at places such as Saudi German Hospitals Group in Riyadh and Dubai, Prime Hospital, Canadian Specialist Hospital in Dubai and MOH UAE.
Dr. Nibal places the comfort and welfare of her patients above all else and is therefore always striving to ensure that her patients receive comprehensive care under her charge.
- MB ChB, Alexandria, Egypt
- MSc – Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- MRCOG, UK
- Management of antenatal care and high-risk pregnancy
- Management of normal and abnormal labor
- Management of infertility, family planning, contraception and assisted reproduction
- Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, and colposcopy
- Elective and emergency gynecological procedures
YEARS IN PRACTICE: 25 years