MBBcH, MRCP (UK), MSc, MD Cardiology.
Language Spoken: English, Arabic
- GMC registration with UK experience in deanery of East of England.
- Member of royal college of physician of United Kingdom.
- Medical doctorate of cardiology.
- Master degree in Cardiology, Ain shams University
- MBBch ,Ain shams University
- Fellowship ,University of Pittsburgh in Italy (ISMETT)
- Research interventional cardiology fellowship in catheterization, Ochsner Clinic foundation, USA
- ECFMG (educational commission of foreign medical graduate) certified
- More than 10 years’ experience
- Cardiac Catheterization and devices.
- Primary percutaneous angioplasty: Management of Heart attacks within 90 minutes by emergency opening of the blocked artery by balloon and metallic scaffold which help heart to recover perfectly.
- Bioabsorable coronary stenting: New technology stent completely absorbed by the body without leaving any metallic stent.
- Implantable pacemaker: –Single chamber or single wire in one of the heart chamber. Dual chamber or 2 wires or Biventricular or 3 wires or leads Implanted under the skin under local anaesthesia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5rvTeAYuIY
- Implantable ICD: Shockable device Implanted under the skin under local anaesthesia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXvBIgQFlLw
Experienced in treatment and management of:
- Chest pain, ischemic heart disease.
- Arrthymias :Abnormal heart rhythm
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Dyslipidaemia (imbalanced cholesterol /triglyceride)
- Heart failure