DR.UWE NELLESSEN JOHANNES
Specialist – Orthopedics
German Board Orthopedic Surgeon
Language spoke: English & German
Dr. Uwe Johannes is a German Board Orthopedic Surgeon with more than 20 years of experience. He is an expert in Total Knee Arthroplasty, Total Hip Replacement, and Arthroscopy of knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle joints with all possible treatments in trauma and degeneration cases, also, he is expert in all kind of Trauma cases for repair of skin, soft tissue, and bone fractures.
Dr. Uwe Johannes has experience in Complex management after failure of fracture treatments, non-union or delayed union using intramedullary, titanium nailing systems, bone grafts and bone stimulating growth factors and stem cells. Correction of leg deformity after 3D scanning and planning via minimally invasive approach and using anatomical, titanium locking plates.
Area of Interest
- Specialist in Computer Navigation in Total Knee Replacement (TKR).
- 3D reconstruction in deformity lower limbs for High Tibial Osteotomy (HTO).
- Sports medicine, Arthroplasty & Revision Arthroplasty.
- Complication Management for mal-united, non-united and septic fractures.
- Correction osteotomies in deformities.
- German Facharzt for Trauma Surgery 2002
- German Facharzt for Surgery 2000
- German Facharzt for Emergency Medicine 1995
- Member of German Association of Surgery DGCH
- Member of German Association of Traumatology DGU
- Member of German Association for Sports Medicine DGSP
- Ph.D. Activity of LPL in post-heparin plasma in morbid obesity