Dr. Mohammed Shahait
- B.B.S. in Urology and minimally invasive surgery.
- Extensive experience in the management of complex genitourinary tumors and robotic surgery
- Residency at the Division of Urology and Kidney Transplant, at the American University of Beirut Medical Center (AUBMC).
- Two-year fellowship in Endourology laparoscopic and robotic surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical center,
- Prestigious one-year fellowship in advanced robotic surgery at the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Mohammed Shahait specializes in uro-oncology and minimally invasive surgery, with a focus on using the latest surgical techniques and technology to provide optimal care for his patients. He is a Clinical Instructor of Urology at both the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
At King Hussein Cancer Center, Dr. Mohammed Shahait worked with a multidisciplinary team of specialists to provide comprehensive care for patients with urological cancers. He is committed to delivering the highest standard of care with compassion and empathy to his patients.
- Treatment of prostate cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer, and testicular cancer.
- Robotic surgery for prostate, kidney, and bladder diseases.
- Endoscopy and Laparoscopic surgery.
- Kidney stones (ureteroscopy and PCNL)
- Prostate Biopsy.
- Prostate enlargement