Dr. Mohammed Shahait
Consultant of Urology and Robotic Surgery
Dr. Mohammed Shahait is an experienced urologist with 13 years of practice in urology. He completed his residency at the American University Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon, followed by two fellowships in Advanced Robotic Surgery at the University of Pennsylvania and Endourology, Laparoscopic, and Robotic Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in the USA.
- B.B.S. in Urology and minimally invasive surgery.
- Extensive experience in the management of complex genitourinary tumors and robotic surgery
- Residency at the Division of Urology and Kidney Transplant, at the American University of Beirut Medical Center (AUBMC).
- Two-year fellowship in Endourology laparoscopic and robotic surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical center,
- Prestigious one-year fellowship in advanced robotic surgery at the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Mohammed Shahait specializes in uro-oncology and minimally invasive surgery, with a focus on using the latest surgical techniques and technology to provide optimal care for his patients. He is a Clinical Instructor of Urology at both the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
At King Hussein Cancer Center, Dr. Mohammed Shahait worked with a multidisciplinary team of specialists to provide comprehensive care for patients with urological cancers. He is committed to delivering the highest standard of care with compassion and empathy to his patients.
- Treatment of prostate cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer, and testicular cancer.
- Robotic surgery for prostate, kidney, and bladder diseases.
- Endoscopy and Laparoscopic surgery.
- Kidney stones (ureteroscopy and PCNL)
- Prostate Biopsy.
- Prostate enlargement
English and Arabic