An Indian lady suffering from a rare swallowing disorder has found relief at a Dubai hospital after years of discomfort and pain. For more than
What is Dermatology?
Dermatology is the branch of medicine that addresses diseases and conditions that affect the skin, hair, scalp, and nails.
Some common conditions treated under the Dermatology umbrella include acne, eczema, psoriasis, skin allergies and skin cancers. A dermatologist can also provide Aesthetic services such as Botox, Fillers, Laser Treatments and more.
Dermatology Services Offered at Al Zahra Hospital Dubai
Meet Our Team
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- Dr. Samer Kudsi is originally from Syria and is a Belgian Board Certified in Dermatology and STD, He has clinical experience in Belgium, South Africa, Saudi Arabia and the last 22 years at Dubai JCI accredited hospitals. Expert in Dermatology, Skin Surgery and Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) for males and females.
- Experience in general and common dermatological disease like Psoriasis, Lichen planus, seborrheic dermatitis (dandruff) and Urticaria, Dermatological manifestations of systemic diseases- liver, kidney and thyroid disorders, Acne treatment, Atopic dermatitis, Pediatric skin disorders, Viral Wart and plantar wart treatment, Hair & nail disorders, Treatment for Hair loss in Men & Women, Managing skin infections and sexually transmitted disease (STD), Ingrown toe nail – Medical & Surgical management, Skin tag & Corn management, Diagnostic skin biopsy and Excision of Skin Lesion & Medical cosmetology.
- General Dermatology (including diseases of skin, hair and nails) - adults and Pediatric. Common dermatology conditions like acne, psoriasis, infections, vitiligo, and seborrheic dermatitis. Rashes and Allergies (urticaria), eczema. Skin cancer screening diagnosis and treatment. Mole mapping, treatment of moles and benign skin lesions. Biological therapy for various skin conditions like psoriasis, atopic dermatitis. Dermatological Rx like Phototherapy –for psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo, mycosis fungoides. Dermatological surgery for benign (warts, molluscum, moles) or cancerous lesions (BCC, Melanoma). Cosmetic Dermatology (chemical peels, non-ablative& ablative radiofrequency, Derma rollers). Lasers (Hair reduction, Skin Rejuvenation).
- Dr. Rania Elshaikh is a Dermatology Specialist with more than 12 years of experience in a wide range of Dermatological services from General Dermatology to Dermatosurgery and Aesthetic Dermatology. Additionally, she is a member of numerous societies including the Egyptian Medical Syndicate and the Emirates Dermatology Society. Utilizing the latest techniques and procedures, she ensures superior care and excellent results.
- Dr. Jobeetha Yoosuf is a well reputed Specialist Dermatologist with over 17 years' experience in her field. She specialises in the diagnoses and treatment of all related Skin Hair and Nail disorders, catering to each patient's individual needs while delivering the latest medical treatments through compassion, respect and medical excellence. Dr. Jubeetha specializes in the treatment of simple and complex medical conditions alike, including but not limitted to Acne, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Skin Cancer, Skin Infections, Autoimmune Skin Conditions Rosacea, Skin Tumors, Alopecia and more.
Blogs, guides, videos and other downloadable resources