WHO WE ARE
Three decades of pioneering healthcare in the region
Welcome to the Al Zahra Hospital Dubai. We are a thriving regional independent healthcare provider, serving both the local and international communities residing in the UAE by providing personalized, attentive care in a state-of-the-art facility and world-class medical techniques that enable us to offer the very best care for our patients.
Our strategic objective is to ensure excellence in all healthcare services for our patients and the community and work hand in hand with other public and private hospitals to promote the Emirates and Dubai as a globally recognized destination for healthcare.
Highly Qualified Doctors
Our team of physicians comprises of highly qualified and experienced doctors from all over the world.
Research & Development
We invest heavily in R&D and pass on the benefit of our studies to the community and our patients
We employ some of the world’s most advanced technologies in our treatments.
A testament to our global recognition are the various awards and certifications we’ve recieved.
Every year we treat over 5,000 overseas patients from all over the world
Meet Our Doctors
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- Dr. Farah Al-Ani completed her Family Medicine training in the UK and held positions in several highly regarded hospitals and Clinics. Throughout her experience in the UK, she worked in a large number of specialties including General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, and Psychiatry.
- Ms. Magdalena is a DHA Licensed Clinical Dietitian with a Master’s Degree in Food Technology & Human Nutrition from the University of Warmia and Mazury of Poland. She has an experience of nearly 8 years in the clinical field and gained it through the Polish National Health Service by leading the department and treating all patients. In addition, she worked as a Senior Dietitian in a private company. When it comes to her vision, Dr. Magdalena wants to be able to take the dieting culture to a new level of wellness and to spread awareness about the power of food to improve health physically and emotionally.
- Dr. Dana Al Shakaa is a highly experienced dietitian. With over 10 years of experience as a clinical dietician, she has worked with a great deal of government hospitals in Dubai and Sharjah. An expert in her field, Dr. Al Shakaa excels in managing patients with chronic diseases and eating disorders. In addition, she also handles childhood nutrition. Currently, Dr. Shakaa works in Al Zahra Hospital Dubai as a Clinical Dietician.
- Dr. Ahmed Elnagar is a physiotherapist with 9 years of experience. Throughout his professional work experience he applied different therapy methods for the treatment of musculoskeletal cases, sports injuries, and neuromuscular disorders. Currently, Dr. El nagar is a physiotherapist at Al Zahra Hospital Dubai and a member of their taskforce team of clinical care program.
- Dr. Mathias graduated from Manipal University as a physiotherapist and further specialized in musculoskeletal and sports rehabilitation. She has over 5 years of experience and has been a member of the Indian Academy Of Physiotherapy since 2017. Previously, Dr. Mathias worked as a senior specialist at Hitech Medicare Hospital, India.
- Dr. Aisha Khan graduated from MGM Institute of Health Sciences as a physiotherapist. She has over 4 years of experience at Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital, Mumbai, which is a JCI accredited hospital. Dr. Aisha Khan also worked as an independent physiotherapist and created care plans for over 16,000 patients. She was awarded as the best doctor in Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital for outstanding performance and excellent patient feedback.
- Dr. Amira Adel Kotb is a physiotherapist with more than 3 years of experience. She has work experience from two different facilities in Egypt and was also in charge of the rehabilitation of patients in the IPD, OPD, and ICU. Currently, Dr. Amira Adel Kotb works in Al Zahra Hospital Dubai as a physiotherapist.
- Dr. Amruta Katkar graduated from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences as a physiotherapist. She has 12 years of professional experience and previously worked as the head of department of physiotherapy in NMC Royal Hospital, DIP. Currently, Dr. Amruta Katkar works as a physiotherapist in Al Zahra Hospital Dubai.
- Dr. Darwin G. Diego is a Physiotherapist with a bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy. With 8 years of experience in maintaining and supporting physical health, he has developed several evidence-based treatment techniques from qualified hospitals in the Philippines and Turkey. Dr. Diego is a proficient and compassionate registered physiotherapist with qualified experience. Presently, Dr. Diego works in Al Zahra Hospital Dubai as a physiotherapist.
- Dr. Dhongade is a skilled physiotherapist with over 10 years of experience. She has professional experience from numerous medical organizations which include multispecialty hospitals, skilled nursing homes, and private clinics. Dr. Dhongade has a thoughtful approach in understanding the patients’ treatment and recommending the most appropriate physical guidance through experience and up to date knowledge.
- Dr. Nargis Azizal Valli currently works in Al Zahra Hospital Dubai as a physiotherapist. She has 6 years of experience in the UAE and graduated with a Merit Award for the Best Ongoing Award for Academic Excellence and Distinction from Gulf Medical University, Ajman, UAE. Dr. Valli’s Areas of interest include Sports, Post-Operative, and Cardio Respiratory Rehabilitation.
News and Events
Updates from the healthcare and medical industry that you should be aware of
Our biggest reward is a fully recovered patient
Let’s get Social
Follow our Social media channels for news, updates and educational and informative content