WHO WE ARE
Three decades of pioneering healthcare in the region
Welcome to the Al Zahra Hospital Dubai. We are a thriving regional independent healthcare provider, serving both the local and international communities residing in the UAE by providing personalized, attentive care in a state-of-the-art facility and world-class medical techniques that enable us to offer the very best care for our patients.
Our strategic objective is to ensure excellence in all healthcare services for our patients and the community and work hand in hand with other public and private hospitals to promote the Emirates and Dubai as a globally recognized destination for healthcare.
Highly Qualified Doctors
Our team of physicians comprises of highly qualified and experienced doctors from all over the world.
Research & Development
We invest heavily in R&D and pass on the benefit of our studies to the community and our patients
We employ some of the world’s most advanced technologies in our treatments.
A testament to our global recognition are the various awards and certifications we’ve recieved.
Every year we treat over 5,000 overseas patients from all over the world
Meet Our Doctors
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- Dr. Yahia Kabil is a Consultant ENT Surgeon with over 50 years of experience. He is an experienced ENT Surgeon with remarkable clinical practice in diagnosing and treating diseases of the ears, nose, sinuses, larynx, mouth and throat. He is affiliated to various medical associations including Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh and the British Association of Otorhinolaryngologists and Head and Neck Surgeons, U.K. Dr. Kabil has his Postgraduate training with extensive experience in eminent British hospitals in U.K from 1976 to 1998.
- Dr. Tahir is an American Board Certified in Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) and qualified as a General (Adult) Psychiatrist. Before relocating to Dubai, in 2011, He served as an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at New York Presbyterian Hospital, the University Hospital of Columbia, and Cornell University (USA). He also worked as an Assistant Unit Chief, leading the multidisciplinary treatment team at USA’s New York Presbyterian Hospital – Westchester Division. He completed his adult psychiatry residency training at Creedmoor Psychiatric Center (affiliated with Columbia University) and his child/adolescent psychiatry fellowship at Weill Cornell University Hospital in New York (USA).
- Dr. Muharrem Oner is a Turkish Board-certified Specialist General Surgeon, with more than 20 years of experience. He started his career in 2008, at International Acibadem Hospital, Turkey, and worked in several reputed hospitals there. Dr. Oner has conducted more than 2500 surgeries independently, including oncology surgeries, serving over 600 patients monthly. He developed a special interest in Endcorine Surgery including Thyroidectomy and Parathyroidectomy. He is an expert in laparoscopic surgery.
- Dr. Issam Alachkar is an European Board certified ENT Consultant with over 20 years of experience. He is an experienced Head and Neck Surgeon with remarkable clinical practice in diagnosing and treating diseases of the ears, nose, sinuses, larynx, mouth and throat and the structures of the neck and face. He is affliated to various medical associations including Inter-American Association of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, American Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery as well as Syrian Society of ENT and Head and Neck Surgery. He has attended many conferences, courses and symposia both local and international setting.
- Dr. Girish Juneja is a leading bariatric/laparoscopic surgeon with 30+ years of surgical experience. He specializes in advanced laparoscopic and bariatric surgery, he is a Certified Surgeon of excellence for bariatric and metabolic surgery by IFSO. Dr. Juneja had his basic & advanced laparoscopic training from nine wells medical college , UK , diploma in minimal access (laparoscopic) surgery from France. Did his fellowship in bariatric surgery from Netherland & is also a international fellow of ASMBS, USA.
- Dr. Hala Marouf, is a highly trained Pediatric consultant with over 20 years of experience in Pediatrics & Neonatology- from General pediatric care to intensive care by providing clinical skills to identify and treat early potential serious cases. Significant expertise and preference in Pediatric Pulmonology and children’s asthma.
- Dr. Khaled Kouteich is a French Board-Certified Consultant in Gynecology, Graduated from Paris 5 University in 2002. He moved to U.A.E in 2009 and specializes in Gynecological Oncology. Known as one of the best Gynecological Oncologists in his field, Dr. Kouteich treats his patients through advanced medical care, respect & empathy.
- Dr. Soliman is a Specialist Neonatology and Pediatrician, with more than 15 years of experience in his field. He is European Board Certified in Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care, highly trained in Critical Care - Neonatology and Pediatrics. basic residency training in Cairo university educational hospitals followed by affiliation to the royal college of surgeons in Ireland (RCSI), worked in different territory hospitals in Egypt as senior specialist and consultant followed by being Senior Registrar in Neonatal and Pediatric Critical Care in KHUH affiliated to RCSI before moving to Dubai. Certified Instructor in critical care Pediatrics in addition to point of care Ultrasound in critical care Pediatrics and Neonatology from Society of Critical Care Medicine - SCCM - USA
- Dr. Soliman has over 30 years of experience in Obstetrics & Gynecology. She has extensive experience in the United Kingdom, Working there for over 15 Years. She had participated in teaching and examining medical students at Lancaster University, United Kingdom, and holds over 6 Years of experience in Saudia Arabia.
- Dr. Inaam has Twenty years of rich practice in the Aesthetic field; including all its various aspects and procedures like: fillers; Botox; threads; PRP; thermage; Hypho; chemical peel; mesotherapy. All 20 years were spent in Saudi Arabia and Dubai.
- Dr. Sridhar Kalyanasundaram is a Consultant Neonatologist and Pediatrician, with more than 18 years of experience in his field. He is trained in Neonatology from reputed medical institutions in the U.K, Holding a fellowship from the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health. He worked at several hospitals in the United Kingdom and the UAE including Cambridge University, UK and Wishaw General Hospital, UK. In addition, he is specialized in areas providing neonatal ventilation, neonatal nutrition, jaundice, and neurodevelopment.
- Dr. Al-Jumaily is an enthusiastic highly skilled Neurosurgeon with a cumulative clinical and research experience of more than 22 years in the UK, France, and UAE. His distinguished career combines academic professorship at Liverpool John Moores University clinical neurosurgery, leadership, and management practice, clinical research, and medical education program. He has published tens of journal articles and has given presentations at renowned International Conferences. Since 2019, he has been nominated as the Chairman of the Development and Academic Committees of the American Board of Regenerative Medicine.
News and Events
Updates from the healthcare and medical industry that you should be aware of
Our biggest reward is a fully recovered patient
Let’s get Social
Follow our Social media channels for news, updates and educational and informative content