WHO WE ARE
Three decades of pioneering healthcare in the region
Welcome to the Al Zahra Hospital Dubai. We are a thriving regional independent healthcare provider, serving both the local and international communities residing in the UAE by providing personalized, attentive care in a state-of-the-art facility and world-class medical techniques that enable us to offer the very best care for our patients.
Our strategic objective is to ensure excellence in all healthcare services for our patients and the community and work hand in hand with other public and private hospitals to promote the Emirates and Dubai as a globally recognized destination for healthcare.
Highly Qualified Doctors
Our team of physicians comprises of highly qualified and experienced doctors from all over the world.
Research & Development
We invest heavily in R&D and pass on the benefit of our studies to the community and our patients
We employ some of the world’s most advanced technologies in our treatments.
A testament to our global recognition are the various awards and certifications we’ve recieved.
Every year we treat over 5,000 overseas patients from all over the world
Meet Our Doctors
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- Dr. Ahmed Ewaida is a Consultant Physician with 19 years of experience. He started his career in 2001, at the Central Hospital of the Medical University of Warsaw - Poland, as a physician in the department of Nephrology, specifically Dialysis and Internal Medicine, where he acquired his specialization in Internal Medicine & Nephrology.
- Dr. Ossama Abdulazziz Abdullah is a Board-certified Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon, specialising in Sports Medicine and Sports Traumatology. He has more than 30 years' of international experience in the field. He mainly works on hip, knee and shoulder injuries and has been trained in many places across Europe including the United Kingdom and Sweden.
- Dr. Dorai Ramanathan is a highly qualified Oncologist from the United Kingdom with over 13 years’ experience in managing adult cancer patients. His expertises is in Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy for all adult solid tumors. His sites of special interest are Breast, Lung, Gynaecological and Colon cancer. He has experience in prescribing Chemotherapy, targeted treatment and Immunotherapy. He is also a qualified Radiation Oncologist from UK, and is an expert in delivering treatment in techniques such as IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy) and IGRT (Image Guided Radiotherapy).
- Dr. Zbigniew Janusz Brodzinski is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Al Zahra hospital Dubai, specialising in spine treatments. Professionally, he has experience in adult spine elective & trauma procedures, which have been Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved in the USA and have the CE mark of approval in the European Economic Area.
- • Fellowship of the Royal College of Pathologists (FRCPath), UK • CCST (British Board Certification) in Chemical Pathology and is on the Specialist Register of the General Medical Council, UK. Fellowship of the Royal College of Pathologists (FRCPath), UK, CCST (British Board Certification) in Chemical Pathology and is on the Specialist Register of the General Medical Council, UK.
- Dr. Deepti Shukla is certified by the American Board of Pathology in Anatomic and Clinical pathology (2004). Dr. Shukla received her medical degrees from MGM Medical College Indore, India (1994). There after she pursued her post-doc Fellowship in Department of pathology at WVU, USA .She completed her Anatomic and Clinical pathology residency training at WVU and LSU , Shreveport , USA (1999- 2003) and was chosen for the prestigious position of Chief resident at LSU. Subsequently, she completed fellowship training in Gastro Intestinal Pathology at the renowned Mount Sinai Hospital, New York. (2004)
- Dr. Hussein is a Pediatrician and Neonatologist at Al Zahra Hospital Dubai. He graduated from Damascus University and is a Board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatology from Syria. He achieved his fellowship and membership from International Society for Quality in Healthcare ISQua. Dr. Hussein pursued MSc in Healthcare Management from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland RCSI. He has a certificate in Quality and Safety from the Institute for Health Improvement IHI. and shows a particular interest and skills in healthcare quality, patient safety, clinical audit, research, and global projects that are improving health outcomes.
- Dr. Abizer Kapadia is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon holding extensive experience in U.K, UAE and India. He qualified as MCh in Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery from the Prestigious Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, India. He has also completed Dip NB Plastic Surgery from the National Board of Examination (NBE).
- Dr. Mustafa Aldam is a renowned specialist Obstetrician and Gynecologist with a successful track record over 12 years of experience dealing in a High Risk Pregnancies, acquiring his Board Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology from JMC.
- Dr. Nagwa has over 30 years experience in the pediatric field in different hospitals and clinics in Egypt and Dubai, She has been working for the last 10 years in Dubai and prior in the eminent teaching hospitals in Cairo, Egypt. She covers a wide range of Paediatric health conditions while treating her little patients and their families with utmost empathy and professionalism.
- Dr. Girish Juneja is a leading bariatric/laparoscopic surgeon with 30+ years of surgical experience. He specializes in advanced laparoscopic/endoscopic and bariatric surgery, had his basic & advanced laparoscopic training from nine wells medical college , UK , diploma in minimal access(laparoscopic) surgery from France. Did his fellowship in bariatric surgery from Netherland & is also a international fellow of ASMBS, USA.
- Dr. Beena Hameed is a Consultant Rheumatologist and Internist, accredited and certified from the Joint Royal Colleges Training Board, UK. She has 28 years’ experience in Internal Medicine, and 20 years’ experience in Rheumatology.
News and Events
Updates from the healthcare and medical industry that you should be aware of
Our biggest reward is a fully recovered patient
Let’s get Social
Follow our Social media channels for news, updates and educational and informative content