WHO WE ARE
Three decades of pioneering healthcare in the region
Welcome to the Al Zahra Hospital Dubai. We are a thriving regional independent healthcare provider, serving both the local and international communities residing in the UAE by providing personalized, attentive care in a state-of-the-art facility and world-class medical techniques that enable us to offer the very best care for our patients.
Our strategic objective is to ensure excellence in all healthcare services for our patients and the community and work hand in hand with other public and private hospitals to promote the Emirates and Dubai as a globally recognized destination for healthcare.
Highly Qualified Doctors
Our team of physicians comprises of highly qualified and experienced doctors from all over the world.
Research & Development
We invest heavily in R&D and pass on the benefit of our studies to the community and our patients
We employ some of the world’s most advanced technologies in our treatments.
A testament to our global recognition are the various awards and certifications we’ve recieved.
Every year we treat over 5,000 overseas patients from all over the world
Meet Our Doctors
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- Dr. Soliman is a Specialist Neonatology and Pediatrician, with more than 15 years of experience in his field. He is European Board Certified in Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care, highly trained in Critical Care - Neonatology and Pediatrics. basic residency training in Cairo university educational hospitals followed by affiliation to the royal college of surgeons in Ireland (RCSI), worked in different territory hospitals in Egypt as senior specialist and consultant followed by being Senior Registrar in Neonatal and Pediatric Critical Care in KHUH affiliated to RCSI before moving to Dubai. Certified Instructor in critical care Pediatrics in addition to point of care Ultrasound in critical care Pediatrics and Neonatology from Society of Critical Care Medicine - SCCM - USA
- Dr. Inaam has Twenty years of rich practice in the Aesthetic field; including all its various aspects and procedures like: fillers; Botox; threads; PRP; thermage; Hypho; chemical peel; mesotherapy. All 20 years were spent in Saudi Arabia and Dubai.
- Dr. Sridhar Kalyanasundaram is a Consultant Neonatologist and Pediatrician, with more than 18 years of experience in his field. He is trained in Neonatology from reputed medical institutions in the U.K, Holding a fellowship from the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health. He worked at several hospitals in the United Kingdom and the UAE including Cambridge University, UK and Wishaw General Hospital, UK. In addition, he is specialized in areas providing neonatal ventilation, neonatal nutrition, jaundice, and neurodevelopment.
- Dr. Al-Jumaily is an enthusiastic highly skilled Neurosurgeon with a cumulative clinical and research experience of more than 22 years in the UK, France, and UAE. His distinguished career combines academic professorship at Liverpool John Moores University clinical neurosurgery, leadership, and management practice, clinical research, and medical education program. He has published tens of journal articles and has given presentations at renowned International Conferences. Since 2019, he has been nominated as the Chairman of the Development and Academic Committees of the American Board of Regenerative Medicine.
- Dr. Cipeis is a European and Turkish Board-certified Specialist Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon. with more than 20 years of experience. He started his career in 1999, at Sisli Etfal Research and Education Hospital, Istanbul - Turkey, and worked in several reputed hospitals there.
- Dr. Loai Eid completed Pediatric and Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship programs from the United States of America. He is certified from both the American Board of Pediatrics and the American Board of Pediatric Nephrology. His educational qualifications include the American Board of Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology, Fellowship of American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellowship of American Society of Pediatric Nephrology and Masters of Science in Health Science.
- Dr. Savitha Having 6 years of experience, Worked in a reputed medical facility in India Where accreditated as a Clinical Microbiologist. Dr. Savitha is In charge of the Microbiology section at the Pathology Department. Play an active role in the Hospital Infection committee and Key member of Antibiotic stewardship. Authored various medical publications in Peer Journals. Experienced in NABL and CAP accreditation.
- Dr. Ali has more than 16 years of professional experience in several medical organizations including multispecialty hospitals and sports clubs. specialized in Sports-related Rehabilitation and Cardiac Rehabilitation.
- Dr. Ahmed Ewaida is a Consultant Physician with 19 years of experience. He started his career in 2001, at the Central Hospital of the Medical University of Warsaw - Poland, as a physician in the department of Nephrology, specifically Dialysis and Internal Medicine, where he acquired his specialization in Internal Medicine & Nephrology.
- Dr. Ossama Abdulazziz Abdullah is a Board-certified Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon, specialising in Sports Medicine and Sports Traumatology. He has more than 30 years' of international experience in the field. He mainly works on hip, knee and shoulder injuries and has been trained in many places across Europe including the United Kingdom and Sweden.
- Dr. Dorai Ramanathan is a highly qualified Oncologist from the United Kingdom with over 13 years’ experience in managing adult cancer patients. His expertises is in Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy for all adult solid tumors. His sites of special interest are Breast, Lung, Gynaecological and Colon cancer. He has experience in prescribing Chemotherapy, targeted treatment and Immunotherapy. He is also a qualified Radiation Oncologist from UK, and is an expert in delivering treatment in techniques such as IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy) and IGRT (Image Guided Radiotherapy).
- Dr. Zbigniew Janusz Brodzinski is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Al Zahra hospital Dubai, specialising in spine treatments. Professionally, he has experience in adult spine elective & trauma procedures, which have been Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved in the USA and have the CE mark of approval in the European Economic Area.
News and Events
Updates from the healthcare and medical industry that you should be aware of
Our biggest reward is a fully recovered patient
Let’s get Social
Follow our Social media channels for news, updates and educational and informative content