WHO WE ARE
Three decades of pioneering healthcare in the region
Welcome to the Al Zahra Hospital Dubai. We are a thriving regional independent healthcare provider, serving both the local and international communities residing in the UAE by providing personalized, attentive care in a state-of-the-art facility and world-class medical techniques that enable us to offer the very best care for our patients.
Our strategic objective is to ensure excellence in all healthcare services for our patients and the community and work hand in hand with other public and private hospitals to promote the Emirates and Dubai as a globally recognized destination for healthcare.
Highly Qualified Doctors
Our team of physicians comprises of highly qualified and experienced doctors from all over the world.
Research & Development
We invest heavily in R&D and pass on the benefit of our studies to the community and our patients
We employ some of the world’s most advanced technologies in our treatments.
A testament to our global recognition are the various awards and certifications we’ve recieved.
Every year we treat over 5,000 overseas patients from all over the world
Meet Our Doctors
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- Dr. Wesam AL-Sakkaf is a highly experienced hematology consultant who has worked for the National Health Service (NHS) in the United Kingdom for the past 15 years.
- Dr. Mohammed Shahait is an experienced urologist with 13 years of practice in urology. He completed his residency at the American University Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon, followed by two fellowships in Advanced Robotic Surgery at the University of Pennsylvania and Endourology, Laparoscopic, and Robotic Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in the USA.
- Dr Haitham have had the privilege of working in a variety of settings, from a leading teaching hospital in Cairo, Egypt, to one of the biggest private hospitals in Saudi Arabia, and most recently, one of the biggest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE. During his 19 years of experience as a pediatrician and neonatologist, he had the opportunity to work with a wide range of pediatric subspecialties.
- Dr. Al Rifai is an adjunct assistant professor in many international and national medical colleges. He is syrian board certified and member of royal college of surgeon in Ireland, with more than 25 years’ experience in the field of open and advanced laparoscopic surgery, and 20 years in bariatric surgery in several academic hospitals.
- Dr. Hind Hantosh is a highly experienced Consultant Internal Medicine with over a decade of experience in the field. She has worked as an Internist in Sweden from 2009 to 2018 and in Dubai from 2018 to the present. Dr. Hantosh has a wealth of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of medical conditions.
- Dr. Vivek Sharma is a highly experienced ENT surgeon with 18 years of experience in the field. He has worked in a variety of hospitals and medical institutions in India and the UAE and has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the field of ENT surgery. Dr. Sharma began his career in 2005 at the Christian Medical College in Vellore, India, where he worked for two years.
- Dr. Anas has 12 years of experience in orthopedics and a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the field. His credentials include a fellowship in joint replacement and extensive experience as an orthopedic specialist, first at the Saudi German Hospital Dubai branch from 2013 to 2020 and then at Al Zahra Hospital Dubai from 2020 to the present.
- Dr. Elsokkary is a consultant interventional cardiologist with more than 20 years of experience in the field. He completed his training in cardiology and interventional cardiology at a military medical academy and has extensive training in Cardiac Catheterization Lab & Interventional Cardiology, coronary angiograms, and angioplasty. Over 10,000 coronary interventions have been performed by Dr. Elsokkary, and he is an expert in Echo and transesophageal Echo.
- Dr. Sameem is a specialist in internal medicine and is board-certified in endocrinology in Europe. He has worked in both the private and public sectors in the United Arab Emirates over the course of his more than 18 years of experience there. In addition to that, he was appointed to the position of tutor at the Dubai Medical College.
- Dr. Claudia is a Danish Board Certified Senior Consultant in Neurology with more than 18 years of experience in Germany and Denmark, she has practiced in advanced centers and well known institutes, she was former head of the department of Neurology at the University Hospital of Aalborg, Denmark, a world-class patient centered, academic health system, known for its excellence in clinical care, research and education.
- Dr. Hillol Kanti Pal is an alumnus of the premier All India Institute of Medical Sciences, in New Delhi, India.
News and Events
Updates from the healthcare and medical industry that you should be aware of
Our biggest reward is a fully recovered patient
Let’s get Social
Follow our Social media channels for news, updates and educational and informative content