Dubai – September 2020 – A 68-year-old Indian man suffered a severe heart attack on early this September. After being rushed to a nearby hospital,
What is Family Medicine?
Family Medicine is the brand of Medicine that deals with one’s general health and the health of their whole family. Treating children and adults alike, a Family Medicine Doctor offers a range of medical services including preventive medical care & vaccinations.
At Al Zahra Hospital Dubai Our Family Medicine Department Offers Specialized care in:
- Acute Illness Management
- Adolescent Health / Teen Health
- Chronic Disease Management
- Community Outreach and Education
- Counselling Services
- Pre-employment Checkups
- Periodic Checkup (Well-Woman & Well-Man Care)
- Pre-marital Examinations and Counselling
- School Health
- Travel Counselling
- Flu, Cold & Fever
- Pediatric Care
- General Health Conditions
- Referrals to Specialized Medical Care
Meet Our Team
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- Dr. Rami Sukhon has over 30 years of experience in Family Medicine and Occupational Health. He is dedicated to providing modern-audience based family practice helping patients with various conditions.
- He started his career at University Health Services at American University of Beirut in addition to his private practice in his own clinic in Beirut till he moved to Dubai Health Authority. In Dubai, he had been the doctor in charge of different health centers in primary Health Care and Co-director of Dubai Family Medicine Residency Training Program in Dubai Health Authority. Dr. Osman is an International examiner for the membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners & Arab Board. He is also a lecturer, clinical trainer & examiner in Dubai Medical College for Girls.
Al Zahra Hospital Dubai adopts Artificially Intelligence powered platforms to elevate patient driven communication and access to care Patients can now book instantly through WhatsApp