A 35-year-old man successfully recovers from a heart attack with 100% arterial blockage at Al Zahra Hospital Dubai. The patient was brought back to a stable condition in just 19 minutes starting from the time he arrived at the hospital.
Neurosurgery Brain and Spinal Surgery
What is Neurosurgery?
Neurosurgery is the branch of Medicine that deals with the surgical aspect of neurological brain conditions, nervous system and spinal cord.
At AZHD’s Neurosurgery our Neurosurgery department offers the latest medical practices in the surgical treatment of nervous system, spine and brain disorders.
We Offer the Following Services:
- Spinal Surgery
- Aneurysm Surgery
- Arteriovenous Malformations and Dural Fistulas Procedures
- Carotid Artery Stenosis Surgery
- Cerebral Angiography
- Corrective Surgery for Congenital Malformations
- Craniofacial Surgery
- Endovascular Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Brain Tumor Procedures
- Benign and Malignant Tumors
- Movement Disorder Surgery
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery: Repair and Reconstruction
- Pituitary Tumor Surgery
- Selective Posterior Rhizotomy
- Skull-base Surgery
- Stereotactic Procedures
- Surgical Treatment of Head Injuries
- Back Surgery to treat Low Back Pain or Sciatic Pain
Functional Neurosurgery: Deep-brain Stimulation for Parkinson’s Disease
Meet Our Team
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- Has 34 years of experience in the field of Neurosurgery and Spinal Surgery. He worked 25 years in Rashid Hospital, as well as 8 years in Qassimi Hospital in Sharjah. He was a Clinical Lecturer in the faculty of Medicine – Sharjah University. He is interested in minimum invasive Spinal Surgery. He got training in Vienna University –Austria and New Jersey – USA. He was trained for cervical spine surgery at Barcelona University in Spain and for Microsurgery at Columbia University in New York. He presented many paper researches in International conferences in UAE and other countries.
- Dr. Al-Jumaily is an enthusiastic highly skilled Neurosurgeon with a cumulative clinical and research experience of more than 22 years in the UK, France, and UAE. His distinguished career combines academic professorship at Liverpool John Moores University clinical neurosurgery, leadership, and management practice, clinical research, and medical education program. He has published tens of journal articles and has given presentations at renowned International Conferences. Since 2019, he has been nominated as the Chairman of the Development and Academic Committees of the American Board of Regenerative Medicine.
According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), the leading cause of death last year was ischaemic heart disease, or coronary artery disease, which usually results
A sixty-eight-year-old Indian man undergoes rare life saving procedure after 90% arterial calcified blockage Intravascular lithotripsy opens the door for some difficult heart cases with