From diagnostics to surgical care and rehabilitations to cover all the necessary components to ensure positive outcomes to some of the most difficult orthopedic surgical cases out there.
Lead by Dr. Zaid AlAubaidi, Internationally Renowned Consultant in Orthopedic Surgery, the department often performs revision surgeries from all over the world for people that were dissatisfied with the result of their surgeries elsewhere.
- Over 30 years of experience
- Over 1000 Surgical Procedures
- Over 300 Revision Surgeries
Our Pediatric Orthopedics & Spine Surgery Department offers the following range of services:
PEDIATRIC SPINE DEFORMITIES
Dr. Zaid has an extensive experience in treating Spine Deformities such as:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Early Onset Scoliosis (Idiopathic, Congenital, Neuromuscular)
- Kyphosis (Congenital, Scheuermann)
- Neuromuscular spine deformity (Cerebral palsy, MMC)
- CP multilevel surgery (Tenotomies, Tendon transfer, Bony procedures)
PEDIATRIC FOOT DEFORMITIES
Dr. Zaid has treats a range of complex foot deformities including:
- CTEV (congenital talipes equinovarus)
- Halux valgus
PEDIATRIC LIMB DEFORMITIES
Dr. Zaid performs Limb deformity corrections using Acute Correction or Gradual Correction using Guided Growth or the Ilizarov Fixator.
PEDIATRIC HIP DEFORMITIES
Dr. Zaid treats a range of congenital and acquired Hip Deformities including:
- DDH (Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip)
- SCFE (Slipped capital femoral epiphysis)
- Congenital Coxa vara
Meet Our Team
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- He is a Danish Royal Board-certified orthopedic surgeon and European certified orthopedic & spine surgeon with over 20 years of experience treating musculoskeletal issues in children. He had his fellowship at the Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto and was a visiting consultant to Switzerland, Germany, China and Iraq and registered as a specialized orthopedic surgeon at the GMC of England and Sheikh Khalifa Medical City, Dubai. He has more than 24 published papers
Simple Rare Procedure by Dubai Doctor Allows Newborn Child to Recognize his Parents for the First Time.
Ophthalmologist performs a simple but rare procedure on a new born child to cure Peters Anomaly and prevent blindness Pupilloplasty, a more effective treatment to