Dr. Ahmed Elsokkary
MBBS, MSC, MD, Ph.D. , FSCAI
In addition, he is skilled in permanent pacemaker implantations. Dr. Elsokkary possesses a PhD in cardiovascular disease. Dr. Elsokkary is a member of the American College of Cardiology and the European Society of Cardiology.
- Complex coronary interventions with CTO.
- Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention 24/7 for the acute management of Heart attacks.
- Pacemaker implants.
- Transesophageal echocardiogram (TEE).
Non Invasive Procedures:
- Treadmill / Dobutamine stress test.
- Holter monitoring interpretation/ Long-term ECG Loop recorder.
- Ambulatory BP Monitoring.
- Cardiac Emergencies.