Dr. Ali Issa
Specialist- Gastroenterology and Hepetology
Dr. Ali Issa is a Gastroenterology and Hepatology specialist with over 16 years of experience in his field. He graduated from Aleppo University in 1998, obtained a Master’s degree in internal medicine at Damascus University, and a higher diploma in gastroenterology in 2005. He then worked and trained in France from 2008 to 2012 in Edouard Herriot university hospital in Lyon, which is one of the leading centers in Europe in gastroenterology, interventional endoscopy, and transplantation. His later experiences include working in Montpellier university hospital then Beziers hospital until 2017, when he joined AL Zahra Hospital Dubai as a specialist in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Graduated from the faculty of Medicine, Aleppo University in 1998.
- Master’s Degree in Internal Medicine at Damascus University, 2003.
- Higher Diploma in Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Damascus university hospital, 2005.
- F.S.A in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Claude Bernard University, Lyon, France, 2010.
- University Diploma in Digestive Functional Explorations, Claude Bernard University, Lyon, France, 2010.
- University Diploma in Endoscopic Ultrasound, Marseille University, France, 2012.
- University Diploma in Digestive Oncology, Montpellier University, France, 2014.
- French National Medical Order registration, 2014.
- Diagnostic Gastroscopy , Enteroscopy and Colonoscopy
- Endoscopic resection of digestive tumors in the esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon.
- Treatment of digestive strictures by endoscopic dilatation and stent placement.
- Placement of gastric feeding tube.
- Capsule endoscopy.
- Abdominal ultrasound.
- Endoscopic treatment of digestive bleeding.
- Screening program for colorectal cancer.
- Colon diverticulosis.
- Motility disorders of the esophagus, Achalasia and hernias.
- Abdominal ultrasound.
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease and peptic ulcer disease.
- Chronic inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease).
- Digestive functional disorders (chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, irritable bowel disease, dyspepsia, bloating and indigestion).
- Diagnosis and treatment of celiac disease and malabsorption disorders.
- Hepatitis, liver cirrhosis and fatty liver disease.
- Gallbladder and biliary diseases.
- Noninvasive liver fibrosis diagnosis with Fibroscan.
- Diseases of the pancreas.
English, Arabic and French