Dr. Falah Al-Khatib
Specialist Radiation Oncologist
Dr. Falah Al-Khatib is a Specialist Radiation Oncologist with more than 35 years of experience. He graduated from Ain Shams University and obtained his DMRT from the Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom, along with a Fellowship of the Faculty of Radiologists from the Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland. Additionally, he is able to treat cancer through a wide range of radiation therapy techniques as well as chemotherapy and immunotherapy.
- MBChB in Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo Egypt
- TRAB in General Medical Council, London, United Kingdom
- DMRT from the Royal College of Physicians, London, United Kingdom
- FRCRI of the Faculty of Radiologists, RCSI, Dublin, Ireland
Through his expertise and vast experience, Dr. Al-Khatib has highly contributed to the development of medical oncology, specifically radiotherapy, in the UAE.
Dr. Falah Al-Khatib treats all his patients through a multidisciplinary approach to ensure they all get the specialized care they need.
- Immunotherapy and Target Therapy for all Types Cancer Including:
- Breast Cancer
- Head & Neck
- Upper and Lower Gut
- Prostate Cancer
- Provide Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Consultations for the Management of Malignant Diseases
Arabic and English