Dr. Gaurav Muktesh
Specialist Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Dr. Gaurav Muktesh is a highly skilled Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist with experience of over 10,000 Endoscopic procedures and over 2500 endoscopic ultrasound procedures performed. He got his MD in internal medicine from Delhi University and further did his Gastroenterology Fellowship (DM Gastroenterology) from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGI) Chandigarh, which is a 2000 bedded tertiary care academic center of international repute. He then worked as a faculty at PGI Chandigarh and was a mentor to budding Gastroenterologists.
- Specialty Certificate (SCE-Gastroenterology) from the British Society of Gastroenterology and European Board of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- DM in Gastroenterology, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India
- MD in Medicine, University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi University, India
- MBBS, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, India
- Professional Memberships:
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE)
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
- Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI)
His expertise includes Endoscopic Ultrasound (diagnostic and therapeutic) as well as Peroral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM), the latest incisionless endoscopic procedure for a disorder of swallowing called Achalasia, which is also a rare form of endoscopic surgery in the UAE.
Dr. Gaurav treats a wide variety of Gastrointestinal conditions using the latest technology and techniques and his patients are immensely gratified by the treatment he offers.
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Endoscopy Services
- Proficiency in the Following Procedures:
- Endoscopy (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- Colonoscopy (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS, Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- Manometry/Ph Metry
- Peroral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM)
- Endoscopic Weight Loss Procedures
- Procedure for Treatment of Heartburn/Gastroesophageal Reflux
- Endoscopic Removal of Early Cancerous Lesions/Polyps
- Capsule Endoscopy
English, Hindi, Punjabi, Sindhi and Marathi