Dr. Haitham Elsayed Elsadek
- MBCCH Zagazig University Egypt.
- Master’s degree of Pediatric Egypt.
- Member of the Egyptian Pediatric Society.
- Member of Egyptian Neonatal Society.
- Member of Emirates Pediatric and Neonatal Society.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (pals) Instructor, American Academy of Pediatric.
- specialist neonatology MOH UAE.
In Dubai, he was able to build up the pediatric department and center of excellence as a pediatric specialist and acting head of the department. He was also a clinical tutor for the pediatric training residency program in the DHA training program for pediatric doctors. His experience in Dubai has been invaluable in helping him develop his skills and knowledge in the field of pediatrics.
Dr. Haitham always strives to put the needs of his patients first, and he has developed strong interpersonal skills that allow him to demonstrate the right level of empathy with patients when appropriate. He also works collaboratively with other medical staff to ensure that the best patient care is always delivered. He places the parents’ concerns and the child’s comfort at the forefront of everything he does.
He is passionate about his work and committed to providing the highest quality of care to his patients. He is confident that my experience and skills will be an asset to any organization he works with.
- Dealing with all general pediatric patient in outpatient and inpatient.
- All neonatal cases including premature babies, and neonatal jaundice.
- Growth and devolvement monitoring in relation to WHO GROWTH CHART.
- All respiratory cases include child asthma, cough, and sleep disorders.
- The gastrointestinal problem as diarrhea recurrent abdominal pain and constipation.
- Newborn routine care including new mother advice.
- Breastfeeding and mother nutrition during feeding till weaning.
- Newborn screening test.
- Pediatric and adolescent vaccination and travel immunization.
- All allergic conditions including eczema and skin rashes and allergic rhinitis in children.
- Bed wetting.
- All types of anemia including nutritional anemia.
- Underweight and obesity management.
- Dealing with diabetic cases.