Dr. Heba Ghazy
Dr. Heba Ghazy is a Specialist Pediatrician and a member of the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, UK. With over 15 years of experience, she is extensively skilled in her field with interests in congenital and acquired heart disease, arrhythmia, rheumatic heart disease, chest pain and non-interventional cardiac procedures. She has worked with well-respected hospitals and a university as the director of Pediatric Cardiology as well as a lecturer of Pediatrics.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery– Ain Shams University, Egypt.
- Pediatric Residency – Ain Shams University Pediatrics Hospital.
- Master of Pediatrics – Ain Shams University, Egypt.
- Doctorate Degree in Pediatrics with Thesis and Specialization in Pediatric Cardiology – Ain Shams University, Egypt.
- Membership Of the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health – UK
Dr. Heba Ghazy has a talent in treating your little ones with quality care, making children and their families feel the utmost comfort. Through her multi-faceted approach, she gives all her patients the medical assistance they need and beyond from assessments and diagnosis to medical procedures and aftercare. With Dr. Ghazy, your little ones will get the care that they deserve.
- Non–Interventional Pediatric Cardiology Services
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Management of Congenital and Non-Congenital Pediatric Heart Diseases
- Arrhythmia Management
- Hypertension Management
Arabic and English